Chapter - 4: Yongrui's Crush

In two years since I met with my best friends, Yongrui has changed his crush more often than the combination of our whole class showering in two years... But he's a hopeless romantic; the only attractive feature for most the girls is his deep voice, his normal voice isn't that deep he made it deeper since a girl praised him for his voice...

"I have got a new crush!" Yongrui says excitedly while rushing into the class; nobody reacted anything, it wasn't even as interesting as my dad's jokes. He showed the picture of his crush, as usual always the girl with a dog filter, "Wow, beautiful!!" the boys cheered him up, and Zhengshen and I looked at each other in silence.. Another day, another crush, another reject, another cow...

Bai Yongrui is the cow of the class, he has mastered in rejectment of his crushes, and he even got a crush on Zhengshen's girlfriend... yeah DRAMA... I'm on my way to give a speech once again, this is my job, I always do that whenever someone gets a new crush; "You'll break up soon", you know what, I have never been wrong about that... Since teens don't have full knowledge about life and don't even have the right to control their own life; the relationships aren't strong, and the worst are some stupids who call themselves "play boy/girl"...

*************************************************************************

Where's that one person who always ask?? Never mind, right here..

They asked "What's one thing about you that you're proud of?", is that I have never had a crush on someone.

To be fair, both Lei Zhang Shen & Bai Yongrui are 2 years older than me, so pretty acceptable for them to have a relationship. 

"Do you have a boyfriend? I have it, Do you want me to find one for you?" my friend asked me like that" said my sister. My mom always tells me to think with an arm on my forehead, no, I put a leg on my forehead wondering... How children that age have a relationship; while I was scared about a ghost in the wardrobe at that age...

Talking about ghosts, I still remember that we had to watch Mr. Bean's cartoon: Halloween Edition at the school Halloween party; although we were in Grade-8... I was there watching it with a straight face, together with kids, dressing as a corpse bride...watching Mr.Bean cartoon TwT

*************************************************************************

"What day is today?" Yongrui asked to me with his weird smile. "Friday?" I answered, actually I wasn't wrong..at all... "Noo, today is the day I will ask my crush on a date!!" That was more boring than watching Mr.Bean, if I knew the ending...

As usual, he got rejected again, and to be honest, Zhengshen isn't as hopelessly romantic as Yongrui; He had got a girlfriend somehow. I knew about the class relationship circle even though I was not in that circle. As I said I have no crush, I said that again while lying in bed, thinking about Lee Know all day...

***************************************************************************