Chapter - 7: The Drama

<< Monday >>

"Last year, Grade 7 was full of drama; fights, gossip, love triangles, EXs, and crushes. One girl even thought Yongrui was dating me, while another girl thought I was lesbian... I am a single ruler... 

But this year is also full of brand-new drama... The only drama I like is C-drama & K-drama."

And the worse is... "*Ding*

*Lei Zhengshen sent a massage ~ Yongrui is dry these days, he's very weird ;-; {Screenshot}*

*Bai Yongrui sent a message ~ {Screenshot} Zhengshen is changed, he doesn't even reply to me anymore!*

This Drama...

********************************************************************

As a professional drama solver, it's my duty and time to shine! I got ready for school, and went to the car, "Ling Ling! Move to the right, I can't fit" said my sister. I gave her a bombastic side-eye then Dad started to drive us to school. 

"You left your lunchbox!! Ling Ling! Ning Ning!!" my mom shouted from the balcony, no one heard it... School is uniquely fresh today, of course, with new drama everywhere since it's Monday,

TODAY's DRAMA CHART >>

1. Zi Ming went to the principal office for swearing in front of the teacher ( Common )

2. Yongrui & Zhengsheng fought AGAIN ( Extremely common )

3. Jingfei & Liqin argued about the group work ( Rare )

"3 is interesting!! No, I must focus on my task..." I analyzed Zhengsheng & Yongrui one by one; to see if they had changed or not I asked for a pencil for them in Chinese class, a ruler in Math class, and an Eraser in English class. 

They didn't change, no one borrowed me... since they both also forget...

*************************************************************

It's lunchtime right now, and the canteen is full of students from different grades. I saw Yongrui & Zhengsheng sitting back to back, it was a hard choice for me where to sit since my fate today was to ask for lunch from another student...

I grabbed a chair, and as usual, I sat at the middle of two tables they both were sitting, at while asking for dishes from one to another; and this... is how I did it every day...

Seeing at me all of my classmates came near us, surrounding me they talked about different interesting topics, Liqin & Jingfei solved their misunderstanding and Zi Ming also didn't get scolded by the principal of course, our Ye Huan didn't miss the class today...

Friends are precious, and laughing at their jokes my Monday came alive again, by the end of the day Yongrui & Zhengshen also talked to each other again...

********************************************************************

Liqin: You guys remember?? Last year, when Zi Ming slipped down the stairs after seeing the head teacher!

Ye Huan: YEAH! And i also remember when Yongrui met with the principal while proposing to his crush xD

Zhengsheng: I don't even remember that dude's crush's name!

Jingfei: To be honest, I thought Liqin & Zi Ming were dating at first :]

Liqin: HUh! No way!! He ain't my type!

Yongrui: HAHAHA!

Zhengsheng: lol

Me: If someone likes Zi Ming then they need glasses xD

Zi Ming: Ahh, I'm handsome! By the way, I thought Yongrui & Zhengsheng were secretly dating last year!

Everyone: ...

Zhengsheng: You little shi-

********************************************************************