Chapter 6: Yeet

This week's SmackDown has a huge main event as Jey Uso gets his world title opportunity as he faces WWE Champion Alex Auditore. Sensing bad blood from the Pharaoh due to his past with the Bloodline, Jey wants to call Alex out to the ring before the main event to settle and bury the past, since Jey wants to do what is right his way and not how Roman Reigns wanted it to be.

As Jey was walking to the ring, he passed by his brothers and former Bloodline teammates Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. Main Event Jey just simply stared them down, shook his head and walked away, still holding on to that anger on his twin brother for costing him the chance to dethrone the Head of the Table.

(In the ring)

Jey's theme played and the crowd danced along with him; he got in the ring and grabbed the mic while the crowd chanted yeet!

Jey: alright y'all, I just want to come out here and clear the air with Alex. So if you don't mind Uce, can you get out here?

It didn't take too long for the WWE Champion to respond as he came out with his title around his shoulder and all ready in his attire. He got in the ring and stared at Jey while he grabbed a mic.

Alex: Jey Uso, you know I'm not an easy person to forgive. You know what you, your brother and your Tribal Chief did 18 months ago to Randy, and even though I'm currently watching my back in case he strikes

Jey: I know Uce, I know. I had to do what I did for my brother, but now Roman is messed up with power and he'll do what he has to keep his place as the Tribal Chief. I'm out of the Bloodline

Alex took a long pause as he analyzed Jey's past actions the moment he kicked both Reigns and Jimmy saying he was out of the Bloodline, and that he got on the good sides of the likes of Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn.

Jey: come on man, let's give the people a hell of a main event tonight

Main Event Jey said as he extended his hand to make peace with Alex. The Pharaoh knows that Jey has cleaned himself of the Bloodline mess. The crowd were encouraging Alex to accept Jey's olive branch; the WWE Champion saw for himself that Jey really did right and accepted the handshake.

Alex: let's tear the house tonight, Uce

Jey: yeet!

The peace treaty was interrupted as Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa of the Bloodline came running down to launch an ambush on Jey and Alex, but the champion and challenger fought off Jey's former Bloodline brothers as Jimmy and Jey went over the top ropes. Meanwhile in the ring, Alex was fighting off Solo with his punches fazing the Enforcer. Solo screamed his battle cry and lunged at Alex, but the champion pulled down the ropes to dump Sikoa out of the ring.

Jimmy got in the ring and tried to go for a shot on the champion, but Alex ducked and hits an AKO on Jim Uso. Then Jey got on the top turnbuckle and takes his brother out with the Uso Splash. With the ring cleared of the Bloodline, Alex and Jey made peace and shook hands as they look forward to the main event tonight.

(Time skip)

Right before the entrances, both men were at gorilla waiting for their cue. However, there was one more man Jey had to say sorry to, and that man was none other than Drew McIntyre. Sensing hostility between them since Clash at the Castle in Wales, Alex stepped in as mediator.

Alex: Drew, Jey is out of the Bloodline, and it's not him that screwed you, it was Solo, he is your man to target

Drew and Solo stared each other down for a couple seconds of silence, then camera panned out to show Jey extending his hand out.

Jey: sorry Uce, but I'm doing right, I ain't in the Bloodline

Drew took a couple seconds before accepting the handshake, burying the hatchet between the two former adversaries. Alex smiled and nodded in approval. Then Jey's theme played as entrances were starting.

(Main event)

Alex Auditore (c) vs. Jey Uso - WWE Championship match

After sharing a ROH style handshake, the two top stars locked in for a test of strength, and it looks that both sides are in even playing fields, until Jey started to back Alex to the corner turnbuckle, making the referee count the warning before Jey let go, backed up and playfully taunted Alex by doing a little dance, making Alex smirk and shake his head as he got back in fight mode.

The two once again locked up, but this time Alex backed Uso up to the opposite turnbuckle, making the referee count for warning as Alex listened and let go then taunts Jey as he Too Sweet his forehead, recalling his days in Japan as a member of Bullet Club. Jey laughed it off and nodded as the two started to trade punches.

(Fast forward)

Alex caught Jey's foot, anticipating a superkick, but as Alex swung his leg away, Jey fired back with an enziguri, knocking the champion down to the turnbuckle. Respecting his heritage, Jey ran towards the opposite side to connect with the Samoan hip attack, paying homage to his relative, the late Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. Jey went for the pin, but it was only good enough for a two count.

(Time skip)

Jey measured for another superkick, but Alex caught his foot, swung Jey around and nails Uso with the snap dragon suplex, fazing Main Event Jey as he stumbled to the ropes. 

Paying to his New Japan sensei Kenny Omega, Alex performed the Cleaner's taunt as he ran from the ropes and nails Jey with the V-Trigger.

He then got Jey in position for the One-Winged Angel, but the challenger got out of it and flattens the champion with a Samoan Drop.

Uso then got to the top turnbuckle as he is moments away from capturing the world title; he then jumped for the Uso Splash, but Alex had the serpentine instincts of his former teacher as he catches Jey midair with an AKO while the crowd popped. Alex rolled Jey for the pinfall victory.

(Post match)

Alex helped Jey up and the two shared a respectful handshake in sportsmanship, but the celebration was cut short as the Bloodline made their presence again and a brawl erupted as Jey went for Jimmy while Alex brawled with Solo.

However, more got involved as the Legacy ran down and unexpectedly aided the Bloodline.

Alex tried to fight off both Sikoa and Orton, but the numbers game caught up. However, the Scottish Warrior Drew McIntyre ran down the ring and went for the man who screwed him in Wales, Solo Sikoa.

McIntyre was over Sikoa while Jey took down both Jimmy and Cody with a suicide dive while Drew sent Sikoa over the ropes.

In the ring, Randy was setting up for an RKO, but as he went for it, Alex countered and attempted for an AKO, but the Viper slithered and escaped while Alex taunted the Legend Killer.

Jey and Drew joined Alex in the ring while the Bloodline and the Legacy retreated. The show ended with the WWE Champion targeting Orton, anticipating a show down between the former teacher and student.

(At the A-Couple house)

Alexa was breastfeeding baby Alexandria as she watched SmackDown with a proud smile on her face. The other people staying with her were her parents, Mike Rome and his girlfriend Nessie.

Alexa: that's dada sweetie, he is a big strong superhero

She smiled as she caressed her baby's head while the zoo kept her company.