Chapter 8~ Can I Have It?

Enough of the waiting, remembering who I am, I pick up my phone and call her. I look at the time; it's 9 a.m., I hope she is up. I wait patiently as the phone rings for the third time and starts on the fourth ring; when I am ready to disconnect the call, the call is connected.

"Hello," the husky voice of a half-asleep Remi answers the phone.

"Good Morning. Did I catch you at a bad time?" Well, of course I did. She sounds like she is still sleeping.

"No, it's alright, how are you?" her morning voice is kinda sexy

"I am good. I wanted to know if we were still on for Saturday to celebrate your birthday?"

My question is greeted with silence, and I can hear rustling on her end

"Remi?"

"I am here?" her voice sounds stronger.

She heard my question so I'll wait for an answer. A part of me is preparing to be disappointed. She isn't over what happened with Tina. Or she is spending it with her husband. The silence is the kind that comes before the bullshit. But I'll wait.

"Yes, of course, um, if you're not busy, I was hoping to spend the weekend with you...if that is okay.?"

Now it's my turn to be stunned into silence; before I can respond, she continues.

"Umm, but it's okay if you are busy. Saturday is good, too." she sound disappointed

"No, baby, I would love to spend the weekend with you."

"Are you out of town?" I hope she isn't because the thought of spending the weekend with her has me hard.

"I was; I got back this morning around 5. Would you like to have me for breakfast?" Remi's question caught me off guard .

"Always"

"Do you want to come over, or do you want me to come to you?" she asks; my instincts tell me it's best if she comes to me; it's just a gut feeling that I'm going to follow.

"You come to me, I'll send a car for you. Come just how you are right now; you know how much I enjoy you first thing in the morning." My voice is now a whisper as lust and images of how wet Remi is first thing in the morning run through my mind, and the tent in my pants is evidence of that.

While on the phone, Remi texted me her address, and I sent a car to pick her up. Hanging up the phone, checking in with my driver he informs me it will take him about 30 minutes to get to her, the address is in the Brickell area.

I had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off when I heard my doorbell. I wrap the towel around my waist to go answer the door. Opening the door, I see a beautiful Remi-Blu; she looks exhausted as she smiles .

Her hair is in its natural state and loose and her face is bare. I look at her from head to toe and see that she literally has on an oversized t-shirt and pink furry slippers.

My face shows my disbelief.

"What? You said, come how I was you are lucky I put the shirt on " Raising her t-shirt, I see her naked body.

I feel like I have been deprived of her for so long; pulling her into the house, I don't waste time and remove her t-shirt . Pushing the soft halo of hair away from her face I kiss her , her response is as intense as mine. Lifting her up, her slippers fall to the floor, I walk with her to the couch and place her in a sitting position.

I kiss her cheeks, her neck, as my hunger grows; I need to feel, taste, and touch her. I forget the plan to get answers first. Kneeling in front of her, I wrap an arm under each of her thighs, spreading them until her lips open revealing her swollen clit. My tongue finds her wet and waiting.