(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Kitsune Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested: AiriShizuka

This is also an AU about fox spirit and normal human. And very sorry that I slow update. This story in year 1954, means you wear a kimono.

Type of the story:
(☁️ + 💞 + ❤)

Enjoy to read the story!!

~~~~~

On snowy day
In the forest,

(Reader's POV)

Walking through the trees on this winter weather after I went to the shrine earlier where the place people to pray.

As I walk passed by the trees, the winter storm was getting strong this time and many snow falls from the sky.

'I better hurry before it came worse.'

I quickly walk in hurriedly to my house at the village not-so-far from the shrine like forty-five minutes.

A few minutes later, I reached to the village where I stayed alone in my house because I'm an orphan and indenpendant girl.

Walking inside to my house, take off my slipper and went to the living room to take a rest.

"*sighed* What a tiring day. After I went to the shrine, pray for my death parents and let them rest in peace."

I said, feeling sad for living alone. I don't have any friends in this village neither I don't had any family member.

There's nothing new right now for me but one thing I know I had a dream of the mysterious white fox who stayed by my side.

Until the fox turn into a half-human. It had a fox ears and many tails. I can't remember how many, but mostly I can't see its face.

That dream was so real to me. But I just don't believe a fox turned into a human and that creature doesn't exist.

Well, forget about that. I had to cook something tonight and go to sleep.

~~~~

On night time

After I eats my favourite food, I cleaned the small dining table and wash the dishes before I sleep.

Taking my empty plate and wash it in the sink before I take a nap. Feeling cold outside and my house had become chill in here.

Already washed my plate, I was about to go to my bedroom until I heard some noises from the outside.

I kinda curious who was the person or maybe animal as I walk to the door, opened it and saw....

A white fox and had many tails?!