Two

vote and comment 🫣

La'rya pov

Friday-August first

📍sugarhill New York

"Mommy can I have a fruit snack?" Mari said coming into the kitchen. "Yea, here" i gave her the fruit snacks and she went to the living room. I was cleaning the kitchen because it was very messy matter a fact the whole damn house look like someone came and just fucked it up completely.

Bang.....Bang......Bang

"Who the hell?" I walked towards the door to open it because who knocking at my door like the police? When I opened the door it was Notti, DD, ddot, edot, Roscoe, Crissy, Sia, jstar, Justin, Melz, mama Osama, auntie. Literally a whole gang.

"What yall doing here?" I questioned keeping the door closed enough so nobody would just barge in. "Why you ain't answering my calls?" DD asked. I smacked my lips. "I thought it was a random number I don't have it saved."

"Well let us in we wanna see the twins." Sia said trying to push past everyone. "What's their names? Full names?" I raised an eye brow looking at them. "Do me and notti count because you know." ddot awkwardly said. "No and don't help them out either." "Mari and sev duh." Roscoe said. "I said full names first middle and last." I was about five seconds away from closing this door on their face. "Mann we don't know damm. Let us see the kids." Sia said stomping her feet. "She done fucked up" notti said laughing. "How the hell you wanna see some kids but don't know their name? You haven't seen me or them in the past 5 almost 6 years. One interaction don't make yall family and welcome in our life again." I said closing the door, but DD stoped it with his feet. "You got ten seconds before I smash yo foot in the door folks." I don't care if that's my baby daddy he will live with a broken foot.

"Mann let us in before I boom you." I sighed opening the door all the way letting them in the house. "What tornado hit this bitch?" Notti said walking in. "Yo ddot was it like this when we last came over?" Notti asked looking at ddot. "Nahh my heart. Yo rya you gotta talk because this not it yo kids living here my heart." I sighed, "I don't know man some days are better than others. The only reason I really get out of bed everyday is for them two honestly. And when they get dropped off at daycare or go with y'all I lay back in my bed and don't do shit but wash my ass and brush my teeth. I really honestly don't know and I'm starting to give up." Everyone except for notti and ddot looked confused. "Mann why don't you just ask for help. We know the kids be stressing you out but not this much." Notti said running his hands over his face. 

Ding....

I looked down at my phone and seen that my client was on her way to the shop. "Shit I gotta go." I said getting up grabbing my phone and keys walking out the door. "The twins" I said turning right back into the house. "Mari and sev go get y'all shoes and IPads ." I grabbed their diaper bag off the kitchen table and helped them with their shoes. "Lock to door when y'all leave please." I told Notti and ddot picking up both of the twins leaving the house. I buckled them in and got in the drivers seat. "What song do y'all wanna listen to?" I asked hooking my phone up to the car. "Rod wave." Mari said. I laughed and put on 'pray 4 love' and drove to the shop. 

20 minutes later 

📍Taylor's Beauty 

I made it to the shop with 10 minutes to set up and get settled in. "Ok guys go ahead and sit at the little chairs and watch your IPad." I said to the twins after I got them settled. Once I had them and was able to work again I set them up a little area in my room at the shop because I don't really have anyone to watch them. I got the hair out and turned on the tv and sat the remote on the table. I got the text saying that she was here so I went outside to greet her. "heyy girl welcome to Taylor's beauty." I said opening the door letting her in. "Heyy I'm so excited I have seen this place all over tik Tok and had to book!" She said following me into my area. "Well im glad that you are here and found us. My twin kids are here sorry about that but they will be out the way." I motion toward Mari and sev who were tuned into their tablets. " that's fine I know how it is." She said sitting in the chair. "Ok when you booked it said you wanted to listen to music while getting your hair done so you can go to Spotify and play anything." I said putting the cape around her giving her the remote to her also. "Let me check you in on the computer over there then we can get started." I said walking over to the little desk in the room. "If I'm correct you wanted ankle length straight backs with a snake like design and a heart on your right and boho pieces right?" I looked up at her for confirmation. "Yes that exactly what I want." She smiled at me. "Okay let's get started." I said putting my apron on and got to parting her hair