𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Vote and comment🫣🫶🏾

Previously on '𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒚'

•••

"DD come look at this!" He heard La'rya yelling from their bedroom.

He walked in their room seeing her standing in the mirror.

"What's wrong ma?" He asked looking at her odd trying to figure out her excitement.

La'rya kissed her teeth looking at him, "boy youn see this baby bump." She tuned looking at him playfully.

"Oh shitt." David said finally realizing that Rya has grown a medium sized baby bump. He was in pure shock, dd walked over and rubbed all on the bump. He was in complete awe, this made him regret not wanting to be in the twins life early.

•••

"I love you too." She smiled looking at him. Rya looked around at everyone enjoying themselves before sighing. "I don't know dd damn, you stay buggin!" She yelled super loud getting everyone's attention and catching dd off guard.

Dd quickly realized what she was doing to he played along, "You the one coming over here saying you cheated on me so now I got a right to question if that's my baby or not fuck!" He stood up making the argument more realistic.

"Boy you know good and well this yo mother fucking baby stop playing!" La'rya stood up too inching closer to him. The group fake rushed over to the couple.

"Nah fuck you smooch." Dd yelled not meaning shit he just said. Ddot and notti pulled him in the house while Rya sat down in the chair she was in previously.

"What was that about my heart?" Roscoe asked.

La'rya started fake crying, "I-I don't know all I did was tell him that I had accidentally cheated right before I was pregnant, but I think it's still his kid." She said sniffling.

"Fuck you mean you accidentally cheated!?" Bloodie yelled. "And you think the baby is his? You are foul as fuck word to I'm out." Bloodie walked into the house with a devious smile on his face due to his plan working.

•••

"I'm the girl from the cake place. where ya' girlfriend?" She asked looking around Eva most definitely told her about the situation.

"She ain't my girlfriend no more." Dd said in a cold tone.

"Yea girl it's fuck that bitch word to." Eva joined in popping her neck.

"Well if that's the case lemme get yo number den dd." Alabama turned to lock eyes with dd. She slid her phone over to him so he can put his number in. He reluctantly did so then handed her phone back. "Thank you papi." She said biting her lip a little.

 •••Present time

𝙻𝚊'𝚛𝚢𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟

📍𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖

"Mari get up its time for school baby." Rya told her five year old daughter, shaking her awake. 

"Mama i don't wanna wake up." The girl groaned rolling over in her bed. La'rya sighed usually Dd wakes the kids up, but since he isn't gong to be here for a while Rya had to. 

"If yo get up in enough time we can go get doughnuts before school." Rya said trying to reason with her and it worked. Mari shot up and immediately got it of bed going to her and sev a shared bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. 

La'rya made her way to sevs room to wake him up luckily he didn't give her such a hard time. Rya made her way to the kitchen to pack the kids lunches because sometimes they would come home saying that the school food was nasty, so Rya and Dd both decided that it would be a good idea to just pack them a lunch. They both got chicken nuggets in their thermos with ketchup and barbecue in the mini sauce containers. Mari got Oreos and pineapples with a caprisun. Sev got an orange cup with some animal crackers and a caprisun aswell. Rya finished with the kids lunches then put them in their book bags. She then walked upstairs to make sure everyone was almost ready to go.