Three

Vote n comment babes 🫶🏾🫣

Merry Christmas too 

La'rya pov

📍sugarhill new york

Tuesday august 15

"DD when need to talk." I said walking in the door from dropping the kids off. He has been around for the past couple of weeks the kids still don't know that he is their dad. "About what mama?" DD said walking up to me trying to kiss me but I dodged it. "Are you ready to accept your responsibilities?" I raised me eyebrows. "If you're talking about the kids yes. Also why you doge my kiss." He said leaning in for another one, but I dodged it again. I rolled my eyes, "I'm not kissing you DD." "Why mama you do any other time." He frowned. "Because we got more things to talk about." I sat down on the couch while he just looked at me. "I just told you I was ready to tell them. I been ready." He huffed. "But how are we going to tell them?" DD was looking at me like I was dumb as fuck. "Ok I'll tell them that I am their dad since you can't tell them." He flopped down on the couch next to me. I signed and shrugged my shoulders, "ok"

Time skip

Me and DD was on the way to got pick up Mari and sev from daycare, and DD just said that we were going to take them to get ice cream and tell them then. "Hey babies how was your day?" I said while they both got in the car. "It was good we colored a lot. Hi DD." Sev said waving at DD. Mari just looked around and waved too. "Hey y'all. You guys ready to get ice cream." DD asked looking back at them. They both nodded their head I pulled out of the daycare parking lot and heading to the ice cream shop about 10 minutes away.

10 minutes later

"So, you guys know how you always wanted your dad to come back?" I asked as we sat down at the table. "Yea you said he'll come back when he was ready." Mari said eating a gummy bear off her ice cream. "Well he is ready to come back." I said is I watched Mari's eyes light up. "Really? Where's is he at?" She asked jumping out her seat. This is the most excited that i have seen her in so long. "Mari calm down your dad is DD." I looked over at DD and he was just smiling at her reaction. "Omg hi dad." She said running up and hugging him. Sev ran and hugged him too. "Mari we finally have a dad!" Sev said jumping up and down. "Ok guys sit and eat your ice cream." I said smiling at them. I'm happy that they're happy.

Hours later

I left the kids with DD and went to Jayda and jaynas house so we can discuss this YouTube situation. "Y'all really think I should start a YouTube channel?" I asked looking at them. "Yesss I feel like everyone would like you and you already have quite a following on social media, so why not." Jayna said shrugging her shoulders. "Ok I'll do it" I said closing my computer. "What if you post something on insta to see what the fans wanna see." Jayda said. "That's a good idea I'll do it later I gotta go home and make dinner for the kids." I grabbed all my stuff and headed out the door after saying bye. Once I got to my house I went inside to be greeted by the twins, king, Sia, ddot, Notti,Justin, Jstar, y'all know everyone. All I know is that all these people better get out my house. "Hey lil sis. " Notti said coming up to me hugging me. I smiled and hugged him, "hey where have you've been." "Out the way for the most part I heard you and DD are working on getting back together." I jerked my head back real quick because who told him that? "Fuck is you talking about?" He starting laughing. "Yo DD you out here capping?" Notti asked getting DD's attention because he was playing with the kids. "What is you talking about my heart?" He asked walking up to us. "Rya don't know nothing about y'all getting back together." Notti said looking amused. "Man that was between you and me she don't know yet." He said in a low tone. "Yet? Boy you had your chance 5 years ago. Now you strictly baby daddy." I said taking off my shoes. "You know I like when you call me that right?" He said coming up to me grabbing my waist. "Boy boo you so corny." I said waking in to greet everyone.

"Hey y'all" I waved at everyone with a fake ass smile because I don't want my kids to see this. I received some heys, mugs, and head nods. "Hey" sia said rolling her eyes. "If you got a problem with me get in the field bitch." "Y'all gotta chill we all family." Justin said sitting on the other side of the couch. "Nigga if we was all family where was y'all the past five almost six years?" All of a sudden nobody got shit to say. "The only person who even apologized was DD and for y'all just to come sit in my shit that I worked hard for and disrespect me is crazy." I said shifting my weight to one foot. "Oh y'all ain't got shit to say now? Maśia get out and take your sister that's really yo cousin with you." I grabbed their purses putting them by the door. "Out now I'm not playing with y'all today." Maśia rolled her eyes, "you can't do that DD invited us here." Right as I was about to say something I got cut off, "Aye folks I don't give two fucks about none of that she said get the fuck out so get the fuck out." Von said coming around the corner. I forgot he said he was coming today. "Man you calling niggas on us and shit. Let's go Crissy." Masia said walking out the house. "Uncle von!" Mari yelled running up to von hugging him.

"Wassup folks." Von said giving sev a high five. "Hey Von" i said giving him a side hug. He daped up notti and ddot and sent a head nod to everyone else. "Well I'm finna cook dinner I'll be in the kitchen." I said walking off but I heard some foot steps behind me and it was DD following me like a lost puppy. "You need something?" I asked him while getting the ingredients to make the Alfredo. "I wanna get back together me and you." He said messing with his chain a little. "You had your chance." I started boiling the noodle water and grabbed the broccoli out the refrigerator along with the chicken. "I wanna make it up to you mami please I'll do anything." A part of me wanted to say yes DD I'll take you back with open arms. But I knew if I did that and this situation or any situation like this were to happen again it was my fault. And it's not even just me there's kids in the middle of this too I have to do what's right for them. I was done cutting up the broccoli and let it steam with some butter on the stove. "You have to show me why I should take you back. To be honest you gotta show me why I love you the way I do." I said while seasoning the chicken with some Garlic and onion powder, salt, pepper, and Mrs.Dash seasoning on both sides. "Ok I promise mami I won't mess up." DD said cheesing. "And David please remember that there are kids in the middle of this don't fuck up because it will affect them too." He nodded at me walking out the threshold of the kitchen.

"Mommy can you play some rod wave pls" mari said with my beats pill speaker in hand. I laughed at her while draining the noodles with the strainer. I grabbed my phone hooking it up to the Bluetooth and playing 'soulfly' after that I grabbed the heavy whipping cream and stared pouring it in a pot with a little bit of cheese, letting the cheese melt. "Standing in the church blurry-eyed, that I had to confess." I sung along placing the chicken in the air fryer. "I seen my nigga laid to rest in his Sunday best." I heard Mari sing, I side eyed her but let it slide because she was singing. I seen that the cheese and heavy whipping cream was at a consistency that I liked just added a little more cheese then added the noodles. Then put in salt and pepper, call me white but Alfredo don't need all that seasoning. The song ended and the intro to 'Letter To Huston' came on. "Ouu this my shit" I said getting excited.

About 20-30 mins later

I just finished mixing in the chicken and broccoli with the noodles I plated up, sev, Mari, and kings plate. I placed some strawberries with a little sugar on top of them on the plate also. I grabbed three cups and filled them with some Minute Maid and places their little setup on the island and turned on the tv that was hanging from the ceiling turning on 'Bubble Gupies' "Mari, sev, and king come eat this food I made." I yelled out for them I heard three sets of footsteps it ain't sound like no five year old footsteps though. Notti, ddot, and jstar was all in the kitchen grabbing some plates out of the cabinets. "Well help yourselves big back bitches." I said hitting them in the head. "Wow dick" ddot said popping me. "Do it again imma boom you nigga." I said sizing him up. We both started laughing. Everyone else started making their plates so they can eat too.

—————————-

Heyy how y'all like this chapter?

Vote and comment!

Merry Christmas y'all!!

What was yall favorite thing y'all got tdy? If y'all ain't get nun at least you got an update 🫶🏾❤️.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee