𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Vote and comment 🫣

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 '𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒚'

 "We working on our relationship right ma?" He questioned closing the trunk. "You right." I said

•••

"Just come to the hospital." He said hanging up.

"DD we gotta go to the hospital, it the kids." I said sliding my sandals back on and running out the door.

•••

"My thing is y'all put my kids in serious danger. Unnecessarily at that, let them niggas talk when y'all got the fucking kids with y'all. How would y'all feel if that was fucking king wearing a hearing aid because his uncles trigger happy?" I said crossing my arms.

The second I mentioned king everyone's face changed, "Exactly. Listen I get that y'all ain't got no emotional attachment to my kids, but I do. And the fact that one of my kids is basically death because of y'all just don't sit right with me. Hell the other one was damn there shot." I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"We dead ass sorry word to." Jay said in a pleading tone.

"Once dd forgives y'all maybe I will, but y'all see he ain't even talking to y'all. He feels betrayed and that y'all have no loyalty to him anymore." I said looking over at dd who was sending cold looks to the us while cleaning up.

"Come on Mari and sev time to shower then we can open presents." I said picking them up and taking the two in the house. "See y'all selves out, preciate y'all for coming tho." I yelled out to the group. 

••• 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

𝙼𝚊𝚜í𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟

📍𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕,𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 

"Yo ass out hea fucking my cousin?" I asked Darrian once he came into the room after he put king to sleep.

He kissed his teeth before looking at me like I was dumb, "bruh why would I fuck her my heart?"

" you always dick riding her."i said with the same attitude before starting back up again, " like when I said king can't go to the twins party, took them anyways" I sighed.

" you be dick riding too, you fought her for to reason and the only reason why you ain't want king to go is because you ain't get an invite, petty ass" he said mumbling the last part but I still heard him.

"if y'all fucking just say that, you supposed to be on my side all the time" I said sniffling a little.

"im on yo side when you aren't wrong, baby you was dead ass wrong." he said pulling me into a hug "you and Chrissy should apologize" he told me while pulling away.

I looked at him uneasy,"I don't know, her ass stubborn."

"None of that, I would be stubborn to if my cousin and sister jumped me too." he said making me nod in agreement.

"can we go over tomorrow?" I questioned because I was ready for this to be over with.

"Idk I'm not welcome over there myself." He told me, causing me to remember what happened a few weeks ago.

I just nodded tiredly before getting under the covers snuggling with Darrian. He turned on the tv clicking on the movie 'atl'.

The next day

 𝙻𝚊'𝚛𝚢𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I woke up almost falling off the bed, due to the fact that Mari and sev decided to have A 'sleepover' in my room. Dd not making it any better because he's taking up the whole bed. I sighed getting fully out of bed, going to the bathroom and doing my morning routine. After that I walked back into the room seeing everyone still sleep, I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed the eggs, sausage, cheese, and biscuits out of the fridge. I grabbed my phone playing my chill playlist with the first song being, 'My Everything' by Mary j. Blige. I then grabbed the pots and placed them on the stove letting them heat up. While that was going I got the pancake mix put and started making that.