𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭

𝄞

Everyone was busy today, after all there was a concert happening. Teenagers were all chattering excitedly about the concert going on tonight, being performed by a popular band who Finney happened to be friends with.

Now Finney himself was an awkward person, hell, he doesn't even know how he managed to become close friends with a popular band in the town he lived in.

Though, he was a bit relieved to find out he wasn't the only one who wasn't born in America. In fact, two members of the band he was seeing tonight are French. Their heavy French accents send the crowds roaring with excitement when they sing, Finney has seen it first hand. It never fails to amuse him.

There was something no one knew about Finney and he planned to keep it that way. You see...

Finney had a huge crush on two members of the band.

They were both boys.

Now if you lived back then, you'd know that homosexuality was incredibly looked down upon. So Finney was afraid to ever admit his feelings or come out about his sexuality, therefore he kept it all to himself.

Not even his friends know. Even though his friends Robin and Billy were dating with no shame whatsoever, they still kept it a secret whenever they or the group were out in public. They definitely kept it hidden from Robin's fans as well, when you're famous, news and false rumors spread like wildfire. Fast and dangerous.

But Finney was happy for them, even if he knew he would never have the courage that they have.

Anyways, getting back on track. The concert was around 7pm, it was currently 5pm so Finney had more than enough time to get ready.

His best friends Billy and Griffin were waiting on the living room of his house.

"Finney, hurry up!" He heard a distant shout, followed by a voice crack. Griffin.

Finney doesn't know anyone else who's voice cracks all the time.

He silently laughed to himself.

"Silenzio! I've got plenty of time!" He shouted.

(Be quiet!)

After a few minutes of deciding his outfit, Finney was content with the clothing he chose. He definitely had some style.

He slipped two of his rings onto his finger, and clipped a necklace with a 𝄞 around his neck. For a final touch, he sprayed some strawberry perfume on himself.

Finney was never one for cologne, it was too masculine for him so he stuck with sweet smelling perfumes such as strawberry or vanilla, sometimes even a mix of the two.

The brunette made his way to the living room where his friends were waiting for him. As he was about to say something, his father came out from the kitchen.

"Are you still going to that concert Finney?" the boy's father asked in his usual raspy and deep tone. Finney turned to his father and nodded his head.

"Yes I am father, I won't be gone too late though!" Finney replied, his father nodded. The man handed his son some money, and the boy looked at his father with a confused expression.