𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝄞

It's been a week since the group found out about Billy's parent's month long absence. The boy has been staying with Finney since the day they found out.

Currently, everyone was at the skatepark. "I was telling Finn that there is a party this Friday." Bruce said, carrying on the conversation that had previously started.

Heads turned to him, "a party?" Billy asked from his place beside Robin. Bruce nodded. "Yeah, I got invited by a friend from baseball and when I mentioned you all he said you could go as well." The ravenette said, everyone perked up at the idea. It's been a while since they went to a party that didn't revolve around the band's recent concert.

"I'm down." Finney said, Vance nodded in agreement. "Same here, a party sounds fun." Robin said. "I'm in, if drinks  involved." Donna said, Bruce laughed.

"I'm pretty sure there will be drinks, it's a teenage party after all." Finney said, secretly hoping his assumption would be correct and there would be drinks at the party.

𝄞

Sure enough, Friday came quickly. Finney was in his room getting changed when his dad walked in, the boy turned around at the sound of a door opening. "Dad?" Finney asked, clearly confused.

"I was just going to say that I'm leaving for work, I've got the night shift. I won't be home until tomorrow morning. Will you be alright here?" Terrence said, adjusting his tie while he spoke. Finney stayed silent for a moment.

His dad didn't know about the party, and if he was going to be gone until tomorrow morning, then Finney couldn't get in trouble for being out late.

"Finney?" Terrence said, pulling the boy from his train of thought. "Oh, uh, yeah! I'll be alright here dad. Don't worry." Finney stammered, trying to act casual. His father nodded. "Okay, well I left some money on the counter so you could grab dinner." the boy hummed in response to his father's words and Terrence left the room.

The short boy waited until he saw his father's car driving away from the house to finish getting ready for the party. After he was done, Finney gave himself a once over in the mirror, smiling in approval. He grabbed his phone and texted the group.

𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙨!!
5:23pm
Paperboy = Billy
Rockstar = Vance
Baseballboy1 = Bruce
Baseballboy2 = Finney
#1billyfan = Robin
ROTLfan = Griffin
Rockstar2= Donna

Baseballboy2: are you guys ready?

Paperboy: yep

#1billyfan: ^

Baseballboy1: we should do fit checks

Rockstar: seriously?

ROTLfan: ME FIRST
ROTLfan:

ROTLfan: ME FIRSTROTLfan: