𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝄞

TW: Words that might bring discomfort. Viewer discretion is advised.

"Man that party was wild.." Finney uttered to himself, sitting on the floor of his living room. He has no idea how he got home, but he was glad he did. After last night's events everything became a bit of a blur. He remembers Bruce, and Vance.. the confessions and..

the kiss.

But that's about it. Everything else shall remain a blur until someone helps him remember. "Tell me about it, I'm hungover as shit." Billy said from his spot on the couch. Finney tilted his head up to look at the boy.

"Aren't you like.. 12?" The brunette asked with a joking grin, Billy gave him an unamused stare. "I'm 17 you autistic." he said, Finney's head shot up and he turned to face the boy properly. "You're an ass! I'm not autistic!" Finney said, Billy cackled.

"Could convince me otherwise." The paperboy shot back, Finney flipped him off. "I'm going to tell Griffin to steal Harper from you, keep playing." the brunette said, Billy's mouth fell open.

"Not Harper!" he pleaded, Finney smirked. Harper was Billy's dog, he's had her since she was a young puppy and the two grew up together. She would join him on paper routes, following alongside his bike while he peddled.

"Don't test me boy." Finney said, Billy said nothing after that and silence filled the room for some minutes. Billy spoke again after a bit.

"So.." Billy trailed off, dragging the 'o'. Finney hummed and looked at him. "What's the deal with you, Bruce, and Vance?" the paperboy asked, giving a teasing grin. The other boy flushed and turned away, staying silent.

"Come onnn tell me! I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." Billy begged, joining Finney on the floor and laying on his back, looking up at the teen. Finney contemplated for a moment, Billy has been his best friend for years, he could trust him.

Finney let out a defeated sigh, "okay fine! I may or may not have kissed them and we may or may not be dating now." Finney said rather quickly, poor Billy took a second to process everything he said. Once he did though, he squealed.

Squealed like a middle school girl fangirling over a celebrity.

Finney gave him the side eye. "Oh my god FINALLY! Took you fucking long enough!" Billy said, Finney rolled his eyes. "Just don't tell the Robin, Griffin, or Donna yet. I don't know if the boys are okay with that." Finney said, referring to Bruce and Vance with a hint of seriousness in his tone.

The other boy nodded, dragging his index finger and thumb over his lips. "I won't tell anyone, promise." he said, Finney sighed in relief. Suddenly, the boys' phones dinged.

𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙨!!
9:15am
Paperboy = Billy
Rockstar = Vance
Baseballboy1 = Bruce
Baseballboy2 = Finney
#1billyfan = Robin
ROTLfan = Griffin
Rockstar2= Donna

Baseballboy1: guys
Baseballboy1: guys
Baseballboy1: GUYS

#1billyfan: ffs bruce WHAT

ROTLfan: I'm hungover asf what do you want

Paperboy: you're hungover? aren't u like 16?