𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 + 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐬

𝄞

ROTL = Remnant of The Lost

It was the day after the concert, and right now Bruce was driving all of them to the skatepark. Coincidentally, everyone in the group skateboarded. Each having their own respective designs and colors on their skateboard.

After some minutes of driving, they made it to the skate park and luckily for them it was empty. Everyone got out of the car and walked to the entrance of the park, chattering about the next concert and what songs they should sing.

Bruce, Vance, and Finney climbed up one of the ramps and got ready at the top. The others were helping each other practice tricks on the ground.

"Vance are you sure you got it?" Bruce asked, a bit concerned for the boy who was going to perform a slightly difficult trick. "Oui Bruce, I've got it. Done it a time before." The blondes broken English peeked through, making Finney giggle.

Bruce and Vance looked at him in sync. "What's funny?" Bruce asked, Finney turned red from embarrassment. "Nothing!" Finney murmured with a sheepish smile.

The two older boys shrugged and Vance took a deep breath, bracing himself to perform the trick. He whispered a count down before pushing himself down the ramp, he landed the trick successfully and cheered rather loudly.

"Mierda Vance, nice one!" Robin called out with a laugh, he was holding his own skateboard.

Vance smirked and Donna spoke. "Good job frère." She said with a sweet smile, Vance thanked her and climbed back up the ramp. Bruce was going to attempt a trick now. Though he was somewhat a beginner so he was a bit afraid.

(brother.)

"Uh.. I don't think I can do this!" Bruce admitted with a nervous laugh. Vance rolled his eyes and Finney approached the nervous ravenette. "You can do it Bruce, Vance and I will be right here for you!" Finney said with a sweet smile, the boy could've sworn he saw a tint of red on Bruce's face but shrugged it off.

Bruce returned the smile and replied, "you're right.. thanks Finn." he said, taking a deep breath.

By now Robin and the others were watching the three, waiting for Bruce to do the trick. "You can do it Bruce!" Griffin called out, giving the boy a thumbs up. The ravenette laughed and hesitated for a second.

Eventually, the boy pushed himself down the ramp and performed the trick he was dreading, and to his delight he landed it successfully. He cheered and looked at his friends with a bright smile.

"I did it!" He exclaimed, his friends cheered for him. Hell even Vance clapped his hands. "Bien fait Bruce, we knew you could do it." Vance called from the top of the ramp.

(Well done.)

The blonde and Finney joined the others at the bottom of the ramp. The sat around a few benches near the entrance of the skate park until a group of girls were passing by, and unfortunately one of them recognized some members from the performance last night.

"Oh my god, is that ROTL?!" The girl exclaimed which grabbed her friends' attention. The other group of friends looked at each other and bolted for the forest that surrounded the skate park.

The fangirl and her friends chased them begging for autographs and other things. After running for a bit, Finney and the others managed to lose the crazy fan group. They all stopped to catch their breath.