𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬...

𝄞

It was Monday. Exactly two days since the concert, everyone was dreading school today.

I mean, it's highschool. Can you blame them for dreading it? I certainly don't.
(coming from a highschool junior😓)

Everyone spent the weekend at the Auclair residence, so that's where they were right now. Everybody but two people were awake. Bruce and Finney were still dead asleep. Vance had gotten up early in the morning surprisingly, I suppose you could call the blonde a morning person, but he would deny it.

Anyway, Bruce and Finney were asleep on the floor. Vance walked into his room to wake up them, but stopped dead in his tracks at the sight.

They were cuddled together, Bruce's head on Finney chest. The latter has his arm around Bruce. Vance's heart nearly melted at the sight. They looked so peaceful the older boy almost didn't want to disturb them, then again.. school.

Vance shook his head and walked over, crouching down beside the sleeping boys. "Boys, time to wake up.. nous avons l'école." he said, gently shaking Finney's shoulder until he heard the boy stir awake.

(we have school)

Finney groaned and rubbed the sleep from his light brown eyes, he blinked until his vision became clear in addition he caught sight of the blonde looming over him.

Finney's face turned red and he almost stared at Vance until it hit him that there was a light weight on his chest. The brunette slowly looked down, the blush on his cheeks grew three shades darker.

Bruce was sleeping on him.

On Finney.

The brunette could feel his arm wrapped around his waist.

There was no hiding the blush now.

"Bruce come on, wake up." Vance said, lightly shaking the boy by his shoulder like he had done to Finney minutes earlier. The ravenette groaned, "I don't wannaaaa.." he complained, dragging the 'a' like a young child.

The blonde rolled his eyes. "Wake up or no pancakes for breakfast." Bruce shot up so fast he almost bumped heads with Vance, the older boy dodged just in time to avoid that though. "I want pancakes!!" Bruce exclaimed excitedly, Vance just huffed, the corners of his mouth turned up.

Bruce hadn't even even registered where he was sleeping until he looked and Finney and realized the boy looked similar to a fresh tomato.

Red.

"Are you okay?" Bruce asked, the brunette stayed silent and only nodded in response. "Do you even remember where you were sleeping Bruce?" Vance asked, the mentioned boy shook his head slightly.

"No.. not really." He said, Vance scoffed and pointed at Finney. "You were sleeping on him, his chest specifically." The older boy said as if it was completely normal.

Bruce stayed silent, now it was his turn to be blushing. He looked at Finney and started sputtering out apologies until the brunette hushed him. "Bruce, it's fine. I didn't mind and I was actually very comfortable." Finney said, the latter sighed in relief.