𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬.

CW: Spicy chapter, if uncomfortable feel free to skip!!

𝄞

Yesterday was a weird day for Finney. He hadn't seen that man around and he still hasn't told the others about the interaction. Oh well, those could wait. There was a concert tonight and Finney couldn't be more thrilled.

"Finney, come here for a second!" his father called from downstairs, Finney got up from his laying position on his bed and went downstairs to see what his dad needed.

"Yes dad?" He asked, walking into the kitchen and seeing his father cutting up vegetables. "Your friends have that concert tonight, correct?" the man asked his son who nodded in response. Terrence hummed and went back to cutting the vegetables. "Be safe, okay? Don't stay out too late."

Finney smiled, "okay dad, don't worry." his father reached over and ruffled his hair, earning a small laugh from the boy. A ringtone could be heard from his pocket, Finney took out his phone and answered the call as he walked out the kitchen and into the hallway.

"Hello?" Finney said into the phone after putting it up to his ear. "Hey, joli garçon. You coming later? To concert?" It was Vance, the brunette smiled upon hearing one of his boyfriend's voices. Finney found the blonde's broken english adorable.

(pretty boy)

"Yes I am, I was about to start getting ready. Can you and Bruce pick me up?" The boy pondered, a familiar voice could be heard shouting 'yes!' in the background, followed by Vance chuckling. "Bruce say yes, we come soon okay?" the older boy said, Finney was quick to reply.

"Sounds good, see you soon!" the brunette said, the smile on his face could be heard in his response. "Bye mon amour." Vance replied, hanging up a few seconds later.

(my love)

Finney went back upstairs, his father had somewhere to go soon so he would be alone tonight. Billy was going to spend the night at Robin's as well. Finney didn't mind being alone, it brought a sense of comfort to the boy, and it was quite peaceful. He rummaged through his closet, looking for a good outfit to wear tonight.

"Ugh.. I don't have anything to wear!" Finney complained, tossing clothes all over the room. He'd pick them up later. After about 5 minutes of looking, he finally found a good outfit, now he had about 30 minutes before Bruce and Vance came to pick him up.

"Damn, questo outfit mi sta benissimo." Finney whispered to himself in Italian while he checked himself out in the large mirror leaning against his wall. The boy sprayed some of his perfume on himself and put on a few pieces of jewelry. Now all he had to do was wait, it was around 4:40pm and the concert was at 6:00pm which gave the band enough time to set up.

(this outfit looks great on me)

20 minutes later, the sound of a car horn blared outside. Finney jumped up from the couch with a smile on his face, he went to the front door and opened it. The boy grabbed his keys before closing the door and locking it up.

"Hey Finn!" Bruce called from the driver's seat as Finney walked down the driveway towards the car. Finney smiled brightly and waved. Vance unlocked the car doors so the smaller boy could get in, the brunette climbed into the backseat, watching as Bruce turned to look at him in order to make sure he had his seatbelt on.