Chapter 11

MICHELLE'S POV

Why do I feel like I'm comforting her now? She will never be forgotten. I watched her as she walked towards the balcony. The scenery outside was very beautiful, added to the beauty of Antonia, who was also standing there. I approached the side table and picked up my cellphone that was lying there. I opened my camera to capture the beautiful view on the balcony. The view is very beautiful, especially the person standing there. It's like a goddess of nature. I shook my head. When did I have an interest in my secretary? I knew she was beautiful before but it had no effect on me. Why now? It is pleasing to the eyes to see her beautiful face. I shook my head to get rid on my thoughts. I smiled as I returned to sitting on the couch.

While I was looking at the photo taken from the balcony, My cellphone rang, someone is calling me, but the number is not registered in my phone. I have no idea who is calling. I answered the call and I heard a woman's voice on the other line.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi Michelle." A voice from the other line

"Who is this." I said in a serious voice. I heard her chuckle on the other line.

"Don't you recognize my voice." She said again.

Thinking for a moment, her voice seemed familiar to me.

"Melissa?" I said with a questioning tone.

"I thought you wouldn't recognize me." She answered in a more seductive voice.

"Did you miss me?" She said laughing

I ignored her question. "What do you need? Why did you call?" I said with annoyance in my voice.

"Why do you seem annoyed? Don't you miss your friend or better say the person who loves you." She said with an annoying laugh.

"Melissa, if you don't need anything, I'll hang up." I said in a cold voice.

"Wait a minute, Michelle. Why are you talking to me like that?" I just want to know if you are okay? I heard the news about your ex we" he said without finishing, and I immediately answered

"I'm fine if that's what you want to know." I said in a deep tone. "If you don't have anything to say, I'll put it down. I have a lot more to do." I said in a cold voice.

"It's good that you're okay. That kind of woman doesn't deserve you, she prefers money over you." She said with contempt in his voice

"You know you talk too much. I don't need your opinion. And can you please stop talking if you don't know anything." I said with annoyance

"Michelle, I'm sorry. I was only worried about you. You know how much I love you. Why can't you see that." She said with resentment in his voice.

"Melissa, I'm sorry. But I can't reciprocate your love. You'd better turn it to someone else." I said softly. Somehow, I also felt pity on here.

"If only were that easy." But I still won't give up, I'll do everything to make you mine." She said in a possessive tone.

I just held my breath at what she said. I know Melissa. She is very possessive, demanding, and selfish she can get everything she wants.

"Let's end this conversation, I have a lot to do." I said in a soft voice

"Okay, for now, goodbye. But expect me to call you again." She said in an emphatic tone

She ended our conversation. I felt a pain in my senses. I leaned on the couch and took the small pillow and hugged it and closed my eyes. I didn't realize that I fell asleep.