Chapter 20

( TIME SKIPPING )

SOMEONE'S POV

After Michelle and Antonia ate breakfast, they returned to their room. Upon entering the room, Michelle sat on the other side of the couch while Antonia next to her.

"I feel bored. We have nothing to do here. It's raining outside. We can't go out for a walk." Michelle said

"Yeah, right. All we can do here is watch TV." Antonia replied

"There is no other entertainment here. The bar and the swimming pool downstairs are the only amenities inside of this hotel. We can't even go swimming because of the rain outside. The bar opens later in the evening. So we have no choice but to watch TV." Michelle said that the boredom was obvious in her voice. She rested her elbow on the arm wrist of the couch and rested her chin on her palm with a pouting lips.

Antonia laughed while staring at Michelle's face. Her facial expression looks like a sulking child with a pouting lips. Michelle looked at Antonia, wondering why she was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She frowned when she asked Antonia.

Antonia giggled even more. She laughs at the expression on her face.

"Antonia. What is happening to you? Are you going crazy?" She asked with confusion in her voice.

Antonia stopped laughing. But the suppressed laughter can still be seen on her face. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"You're funny because I can't imagine a CEO of a multi billionaire company looks like a sulking child in the corner while pouting her lips." Antonia replied while laughing.

"Oh really. You're making fun of me huh." She said as she immediately left the side of the couch and moved closer to her. Michelle touched Antonia's both cheeks. The smile on Antonia's lips immediately disappeared. She felt her cheeks heat up, and she felt thousands of volts of electricity crawling through her body.

"Oh, there you are. You're blushing again like a rotting tomato. Your cheeks are so red." She said laughing. as she removed her hands from her cheeks.

Antonia did not react. She just watched as Michelle got up from her seat and walked over to the fridge on the side of the room. She took mineral water from the fridge and poured it into a glass to drink. After drinking it. She returned to the couch with the empty bottle of mineral water and sat down again.

"Let's play truth or dare." Michelle said to Antonia while she smiled.

"Okay. Fine. But what is the punishment." Antonia asked

"Do you drink alcohol?" Michelle asked her

"Yes, but only when there is an occasion." Antonia replied.

"Okay. I found a bottle of vodka in the fridge. Wait, I'll get it first." Michelle answered before getting up to get the vodka from the fridge.

A minute. She came back with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a small shot glass in the other hand.

"The one who refuse to answer the truth or do the dare will need to take a shot straight vodka." Michelle said

"Deal." Antonia replied

The two left sitting on the couch and moved to the bed. They both sat facing each other. After a while, Michelle started spinning the bottle.

Michelle always picked the truth, but sometimes she refused to answer while Antonia always picked dare, but same as Michelle sometimes, she refused to do the dare also. As time passed, the two didn't realize that they were drinking more and more alcohol, so they where both drunk already. When it's Antonia's turn, she chose "dare" again.

"Dance." Michelle said

"What dance do you want?" Antonia asked Michelle with wide eyes.

"It's up to you what kind of dance you want as long as you surprise me." Michelle said while smiling.

Antonia rising up from her seat. She got her cellphone to play the music. Antonia boldly stood a few meters in front of Michelle.

She stood their unmoved, waiting for her chosen song to start. Soon, Antonia started dancing in the tune of "The Weekend by Earned It (Soundtrack of Fifty shades of gray)" She swayed her hips along with the best of the song.

Everything Antonia does looks sensual to Michelle as if seducing her. She can't remember how many shots she had, but it sure is making her woozy.

Michelle can't stop herself gulping at the woman dancing. She got her hot and bothered, alright. Who wouldn't if your secretary dances to a "dirty" song in front of you.

Antonia secretly smiles on how Michelle is intently looking at her. Now, she got all of her attention. No Rhian and Melissa on sight.
___________________________

A/N Bibitinin ko muna kayo. Mag wowork muna ako.😃😃😃