Chapter 18

SOMEONE'S POV

A cold and rainy morning greeted Antonia when she woke up at 6:30 in the morning. They just left the curtain on the glass door of the balcony open so you could see the view outside.

She looked at the other bed and saw that Michelle was still asleep. She smiled as she remembered their conversation last night. It's heartwarming to see her happy. She leaned over to face her so that she could see and stare at it even more.

She was nice to look at her beautiful face. She has smooth, flawless, and red cheeks. Beautifully shaped eyebrows, pointed nose, and red lips. She watched her intently with a smile on her lips.

Antonia was surprised when Michelle moved to lean towards her. She suddenly went straight to bed. She simply glanced at her and saw that her eyes were still closed, and maybe she was still asleep. So she lay down facing it again. Michelle's spirit woke up when she felt extremely cold.

She moved sideways to hug the pillow by her side. She didn't open her eyes because she still felt sleepy. Minute ago, she felt as if someone was looking at her, so she suddenly opened her eyes and was shocked to see Antonia looking at her.

Antonia didn't immediately move in shock when she saw Michelle's eyes widen, and she was looking at her with confusion in her face. Antonia jumped up from her bed as she recovered from the shock.

Her cheeks were red with embarrassment because she caught her looking at her. Michelle almost laughed at Antonia's reaction.

"Good morning, Antonia." When Michelle greeted her teasingly with playful smile at her lips.

Antonia's chest rumbled with nervousness when she heard her voice teasing her.

"G-Good Morning." She stuttered, greeting Michelle. You can hear the trepidation in her voice.

"Looks like you've got a habit now of staring at me without my permission." She said with a flirtting smile while she continued teasing her.

Her chest heaved even more when she heard her teasing voice again. The speed of her heart beat as if she wanted to sink where she was standing at that time. Antonia calmed herself and took a deep breath before looking at Michelle.

"E-Excuse me. I wasn't staring at you. I-It just happened to be lying down, and I didn't know you were facing me." Antonia said casually while muttering and raising her eyebrows.

"It doesn't seem like that's what happened." Michelle answered while still teasing her. She is enjoying what she sees in Antonia's confusing reaction.

"It's up to you. If you do not want to believe." She said in annoyance.

Michelle stood up from the bed while laughing. She was comforted by what she saw of Antonia's reaction. She came closer to her and tried to catch her gaze. Antonia avoids her eyes on Michelle because she can't look at her while she felted confusing.

Michelle stopped in front of her, and she raised her hand to touch her chin. Antonia was surprised when Michelle held her chin and raised her face so that their eyes met. She tried to catch her gaze when she avoided looking at her.

Antonia felt a rush of electric voltage crawling through her whole body. She felt shivering because of her grip on her chin. Michelke brought her face even closer to Antonia's face. They both feel their warm breath on each other's faces because of how close they are.

"Antonia, look at me." She commanded in a soft and teasing voice. She was forced to look at her. Antonia sees Michelle's playful joy in her eyes while constantly teasing her.

"Antonia, I like the way you look at me. It is make me melt." Michelle said in a teasing and playful tone. She stared into her eyes while a seductive smile played on her lips.

The atmosphere suddenly warmed up for Antonia when she heard what she said. She didn't know what to say. Her tongue seemed to shrink, so she couldn't speak.

She could hardly move and breathe because of the mixed emotions she felt. She couldn't even find her voice to speak. Antonia regained her composure and held her breath before to speak.

"Ah, shut up, you're such a tease, you know that, don't you?" Antonia asks, now feeling a bit exasperated with the teasing,

Michelle finds her frustration at the situation to be quite amusing, and she laughs a bit at the whole situation

"Oh, I think my teasing is just hit the spot for you, because you know that you"re in denial right now, which makes it funny." Michelle says jokingly, keeping her playful attitude about the whole teasing things.

After this playful and teasing comment, Antonia is now feeling a bit embarrassed and can't quite think of a response, so she just rolls her eyes and looks away.

Before Antonia could speak again, Michelle walked away from her and was laughing as she went toward the bathroom, and then Antonia left staring at her.

A wide smile was still drawn on Michelle's lips as she looked at her replication in front of the large mirror in the bathroom. She couldn't get Antonia's beautiful face out of her mind as she looked at her confusing.

She saw mixed emotions in Antonia's eyes. Her eyes widened slightly in shock, Her chin trembled a bit when she touched it. Her lips are parted slightly to speak, but no voice wanted to come out of it.

Her eyebrows thet are almost a single line due to her annoyance with her.
All of those were imprinted in her mind as she stared at her.