Chapter 23

MICHELLE'S POV

As the morning sunrose, I slowly wake uponly to see Antonia's gorgeous face in front of me. As my eyes started to open, I couldn't help but smile. I mean, who wouldn't smile when you wake up in the morning with such a beautiful view?

I remembered what happened the previous day. I can't help but feel a thrill every time I remember how she seduced me. I can't explain how I feel, but I admit that I'm attracted to her. I don't know how. All I know is that I'm starting to fall for her.

After Rhian and I broke up. I have never been in a serious relationship. All the women I met for one night stand only. They were my momentary comfort, so I could forget about Rhian.

I thought I would never feel this feeling again, but here I am now. My heart is beating again with someone who is always by my side and never leaves me from the saddess part of my life.

I got up from my bed and approached Antonia, who was still sleeping. I bent down to remove some strands of hair that covered her face. I looked at her face again, it was beautiful even when she was asleep.

I stretched out of my crouch and went to the window to open the curtain slightly. I was greeted by beautiful sunlight that penetrated into the room and beautiful green scenery outside.

I felt excited because during our three days here in Batanes, we were spent our whole time inside the hotel room. But today, it's like we're just going to enjoy ourselves

I walked towards the sleeping Antonia and patted her on the shoulder to wake her up.

"Hey, sleepy head, wake up." I said in a low voice.

"Hmm." She response

"Wake up. The sun is shining today. We have a lot of activities to do." I replied as I tapped her on the shoulder.

She opened her eyes and stretched her body before looking at me. I smiled at her sweetly.

"Good morning." I greeted her with a smile

"Good morning, too." She replied with a smile

"How are you feeling?" Do you still have a headache?" I asked her

"I'm fine. I had a long sleep to feel better." She answered

"Good then. We have a lot to do today." I responded excitedly

She got up and sat on the bed.

"What are you planning to do today?" She asked while smiling

"I want to go around the island. Go swimming at the beach, scuba diving, and ride a jet ski." I reply

"Wow, you have so much fun to do, huh?" She said laughing

"Of course, we have to make the most of our remaining four days here." I answered with a smile

"What are we waiting for? Let's move so that we can start what needs to be done." She replied and got up from the bed

"You first take a shower, I'll call the admin for the car we will use." I told her.

She nodded and went to the bathroom. I immediately called the hotel admin for the car that we will use for the tour. One of the hotel's amenities is the free use of the hotel's own vehicle for their guests to travel around the island.

After I finished talking to the hotel admin, I sat on the couch. I turned on the tv to watch while I waited for Antonia to come out of the bathroom. After a while, I heard the sound of a ringing cellphone, so I picked up my cellphone to see if someone was calling me. I saw Melissa's name on the screen. "What's does she need?" I whispered to myself.