Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (2)

______________________________________

Isaac, Allison, and Scott stand on the lookout overlooking the city.

"Cutting it a little close, aren't we, Scott?" Deucalion says as he walks up with Anna. The three turn to them.

"We got a little delayed. Where are the others?"

"Occupying themselves with other pursuits."

"So it's just you and me against her?"

"And my daughter, Anna." He says nodding to her, "I think you'll be surprised what a good team we make."

"Okay, get Stiles and Luisa." Scott says turning to Isaac "And then get to the root cellar, okay? We'll keep Jennifer away long enough for you to get them out of there."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"I have a plan."

______________________________________

Anna, Scott, and Deucalion walk up to an abandoned building. The wind rustling around them as they stop at the front.

"You said you had a plan." Deucalion says

"On the first day of class, Jennifer sent all of us a message. It was the last line from Joseph Conrad's heart of darkness. I got a message of my own to send her." Scott says

He pulls out his phone and leads the three of them to the wall that had a huge symbol clawed into it. He starts a video off by showing the symbol.

"You see this symbol? It's a symbol of revenge." He says. He then turns the camera to the three of them, "You talk about balance, about saving people. We know what you really want. And now you know where to find us."

He stops the video and sends it to Jennifer.

______________________________________

Anna stands next to her dad with her arms crossed over her chest. The stormed raged on outside as they waited for Jennifer to show up.

She sighs as she waits kicking the dirt under her feet. Deucalion's head tilts as Jennifer's silhouette shows up in the fog outside. Scott's eyes widen as another figure appears behind her.

Jennifer and Derek stand before them.

"What are you doing?" Scott says

"This might be hard to believe, but I'm actually trying to help you." Derek says

"Ooh, like brother against brother." Deucalion says, "How very American this is."

He picks up his stick and starts to fold it down, "Are you ready, Jennifer? Hmm? Did you gather your herbs, pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees, slit a baby's throat, perhaps?" He says as he takes off his jacket and tosses the items to the side.