Iɴsᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ (2)

______________________________________

Ariane and Derek walk through the woods in search of the twins. They turn as they hear groaning. As they fall, Ariane and Derek run over and help them up.

"Run!" Derek yells as gunshots come at them. Ariane groans as she helps one twin try to run from whoever is shooting at them.

______________________________________

Luisa and Kira stand in the hallway outside of Coach's office. Kira wringing her hands together as they wait for him to come out. They both look down the hall as the door opens. Kira's eyes widening as the Eichen House doctors walk in.

Coach's door finally opens and the girls run over, "Coach. You can't let them take her back."

"It's hard to explain, but if you let her go back then really, really bad things are going to happen to Lydia, to Scott and Stiles and maybe everyone, including you. So please, please don't let them take her." Kira pleads

Coach frowns, "Who are you?"

"Um... I'm Kira. I'm new."

Coach looks past them, "Oh, hell."

"Finstock." The doctor says, "Coach Bobby Finstock. This is a delightful surprise. Hmm. What is that saying? Those who can't do, teach?"

"Yeah, that's funny." Coach deadpans as he looks around

"Is it Professor Finstock when you're off the field? I'm glad to see you made it pro something, Bobby."

Luisa frowns as she looks toward Coach.

"It's Coach. Coach... You know... Professors teach college."

"Oh, well, you let me know when you make higher education." The doctor smirks, "Now, Coach, where's Meredith?"

"She's fine. She's just sitting in my office." Coach says. Luisa sighs in defeat as Coach opens the door. Coach turns back quickly. The room was empty.

"Find her!" The doctor yells as the other two doctors run off

______________________________________

The four teens had been running around in hopes of finding Meredith before the Eichen House doctors. The last place they decided to check was the music room. As they run, they see the doctor on the ground with Coach standing over him and Meredith at the piano.

They run over and look to Coach, "Well? Get her outta here."

The teens quickly usher Meredith out and into the parking lot. Luisa gets in the back of Stiles' jeep while Scott and Stiles get in the front. As Scott closes the door, Kira runs to the window.

"I'll call you." She says before running off

Stiles and Scott turn to Meredith, "Okay. Where's Lydia?"