Iɴsᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ (3)

______________________________________

Ariane walks in behind Argent and Derek as they bring the twins into the loft. They set them on the couch before walking back over toward the girl. Derek digs in his pocket and grabs a bullet.

"I found these on the ground." Derek says

"This wasn't Araya, was it?" Argent says

"I don't think so. They don't look like her shells."

"They're not." Ariane shakes her head. Derek looks over to her as Argent takes the bullet from him. His face drops as he looks at the casing.

"That's not possible." He mumbles. Ariane looks down as her phone vibrates in her pocket. She pulls it out and immediately answers.

"Hey."

"Hey, we found Lydia. We're gonna go after her now." Luisa says

"Hold on, wait, let me get there first, I have all of your stuff."

"There's no time, Ari. Anna is with me and I have my daggers."

"That's not enough, Luisa. Please just wait." Ariane pleads. Derek looks over at her with furrowed brows. Argent was on a call of his own.

"I can't. I'll be careful, I promise."

"Wait-" Ariane tries, but hears the tone of the call ending. She groans as she shuts her off, "I need to go."

"Me too." Argent says following her out and leaving Derek with the twins.

______________________________________

Luisa was quiet as she sat in the back of Stiles' jeep with Isaac. She was mostly eyeing Stiles seeing as he looked like he was getting worse by the second.

Stiles looks over at Scott from the drivers seat, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah." Scott says, "Yeah. You don't have to worry about me."

"All right, I'm gonna say it." Isaac blurts out, "You look like you're dying. You're pale, thin and you look like you're getting worse." Luisa sighs from beside him, "And we're all sitting here thinking it. When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?"

"What happens if he gets hurt?" Luisa asks sitting up

"You mean if he dies, do I die?" Stiles says looking at her through the rear view mirror before shrugging, "I don't care. Just so long as no else dies because of me. I remember everything I did. I remember pushing that sword into Scott. I remember twisting it. I remember punching you."

"It wasn't you." Scott says

"Yeah, but I remember it. You guys gotta promise me. You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me." Stiles says looking to Scott and then looking in the mirror at Luisa. Her eyes fall into her lap as she sits back.