Iɴsᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ

______________________________________

"Hold still." Deaton says, "Don't fight it. Hold still." Ethan groans as Deaton digs for the firefly in his throat. He had already done Aiden, "Almost there."

Ethan coughs as Deaton pulls out the firefly. Ethan walks off as Deaton turns to Isaac. His eyes glowing yellow, "Isaac, you're next."

"Wait. All right?" He tries, but Deaton pulls him under the shower. Deaton tilts his head back and digs in his mouth.

"Don't fight it. Don't fight." Isaac grabs at his arm as he keeps digging. Isaac coughs as Deaton pulls the firefly out and tosses it in the drain.

"Are they okay now?" Allison asks

"I hope so." Deaton says shutting off the water, "The part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles."

"There's really two of them now?" Kira asks

"How's that even possible?" Anna frowns

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" Ariane asks

"We turned around and they were gone." Deaton shrugs, "So was her car."

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden asks

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor." Deaton exclaims

"Hold on. How are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira says

"That's what they're trying to figure out now."

______________________________________

Luisa sits up from the couch as Noshiko, Kira's mom, walks into the house. Scott comes down with Stiles and Melissa in tow.

"Do you recognize me?" Noshiko asks. Stiles nods slowly as the door opens again.

"Stop." Kira breathes

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles nods

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira says before turning to Noshiko, "Mom, don't do this to him."

"It's already done." Noshiko says

Scott pulls Luisa back as the Oni appear out of thin air. One of them grab Stiles by his neck as their eyes glow yellow. They look at him for a few seconds before letting him go. Stiles grunts as he falls to the ground. Luisa is the first to sit beside him.

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko says. Luisa turns his head and sees the backwards five imprinted there, "It worked."

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asks shakily as Luisa helps him upright

"More you than the Nogitsune."

"Can the Oni find him?"

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."