Dᴇ-Vᴏɪᴅ (2)

______________________________________

Deaton, Lydia, Luisa, and Scott were now sitting in the kitchen. Melissa keeping an eye on Stiles.

"How much longer do you think we have?" Scott asks

"I wish I knew." Deaton sighs, "But if we don't figure out something soon, we're going to need to find a better place to keep him. I think we're grossly underestimating the danger here. He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like he's got us right in the palm of his hand."

Luisa and Scott turn toward the living room. Stiles' eyes were already on them as Melissa assesses the gash on his stomach.

______________________________________

They had been standing around for a while trying to come up with someway to get an upper hand on Stiles. Unfortunately, they hadn't come up with much.

"But the scroll said to change his body." Lydia says

Deaton tilts his head, "That's if I translated it correctly." He then turns around to them, "We're looking for a cure in something that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or a metaphor."

"And what if he doesn't want it? He's never asked to be a werewolf." Scott says looking between them

"What if it saves his life?" Luisa shrugs

"What if it kills him?" Deaton counters

Scott shakes his head, "I've never done this before. I mean, what if I bite him and accidentally hit an artery or something?"

"The venom is not going to last long. Something needs to be done sooner than later."

Scott sighs, "I can try calling Derek again."

"Maybe we should call someone else." Lydia says. She gives Scott a look and Luisa could tell by Scott's face falling that it couldn't be good.

•••

Peter walks around the couch keeping his eyes on Stiles, "He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf."

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asks

"This is more a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Deaton says

He takes Scott's hand and makes him extend his claws, "We're going to get into his head."

______________________________________

Anna and Aiden had made it to the school a few minutes ago. Both splitting up to try and find Ethan. As Anna walked through the school, she felt off. She couldn't figure out why or what it was, but she knew something was wrong.

Her steps slow as she comes up on a corner. She furrows her brows as she leans on the lockers. She rushes around the corner and lets out a breath as she comes face to face with Ariane, "What are you doing here?"