Dᴇ-Vᴏɪᴅ (3)

______________________________________

Luisa takes a deep breath as Peter puts Scott's claws on Stiles' neck.

"So what do we do if we find him?"

"You're going to have to guide him out somehow." Peter says before putting Scott's claws on Lydia's neck, "Try to give him back control of his mind, his body."

"Could you elaborate on the "somehow"?" Lydia says before sighing, "It's not feeling very specific at the moment."

Peter shrugs, "Improvise."

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott says

Peter scoffs, "When are you people going to start trusting me?"

"I meant him."

"Oh."

"Scott, we're running out of time." Deaton says. Scott looks over to Luisa. She nods lightly as she crosses her arms. He takes a deep breath with his eyes shut. When his eyes open, they're a radiant red. He takes another breath before sticking his claws in Stiles and Lydia's necks.

Lydia and Stiles gasp harshly as Scott's eyes shut. Luisa could feel her heart going 100 miles an hour as she watched them.

______________________________________

After a few minutes of silence, Luisa could feel herself become increasingly anxious. Her eyes bounce between Stiles, Lydia, and Scott as they sat there. Her brows furrow as she starts to see blood dripping for Lydia's nose.

"Look at that. Do you see that?" Melissa says, "She's bleeding."

As she starts to go forward, Deaton stops her, "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"What's happening?" She asks as Peter crouches down by Lydia

"Lydia?" Luisa says

"What is happening to her?"

"Lydia, can you hear me?" Peter says taking her face in his hands, "Lydia, you're stronger than this. Okay, you need to concentrate. Lydia. Lydia!"

Luisa winces as Peter yells at the girl. The red headed girls eyelashes fluttering as she fought for consciousness.

______________________________________

The girls managed to make their way back around to the hallway as the boys fought in the locker room. Allison and Ariane stood by one door with Kira and Anna at the other.

"Remember." Allison says, "Try not to kill them."

Anna rolls her eyes as Kira turns to Allison, "I was just going to try to stay alive."

"That works, too." Allison nods before opening the door. Kira kicks the other in as all four girls enter.

Kira goes one way and comes in contact with Ethan. Anna goes to the back of the locker room and finds Aiden. He growls at her as her eyes glow. He goes to swing at her, but she blocks it and pushes him into the locker.

Allison shoots her crossbow as soon as she sees Isaac. She gasps as he simply looks down at it and takes it out of his chest before dropping it. Ariane steps up and kicks him back before using a ring dagger and cutting his cheek. Anna gets slammed onto the ground by Aiden. She groans as he walk over to Allison.

"Allison!" Kira yells. The girl looks over as Kira tosses her sword to her. Allison slides her crossbow over to her.

Ariane kicks Isaac in his face as Anna stands. Both of them walking over to Allison and Kira. Kira and Allison stand in front of them with their weapons drawn. Anna growls as the three werewolves corner them.

Suddenly, the boys stop before falling to the ground. Kira and Allison breathe heavily as Anna's fangs disappear. A frown etched into Ariane's features as the boys lay there with black liquid falling from their lips.

______________________________________

Luisa jumps as Scott, Lydia, and Stiles gasp awake.

"Did it work?" He asks as he and Lydia walk over to them, "Did it work?"

"I don't know." Luisa says as Scott squats down by Stiles. His head hung down.

"What happened?" Lydia asks as she holds her neck, "Why didn't it work?"

"Because it's not science, Lydia. It's supernatural. I did my part." Peter says grabbing her arm. Luisa and Scott look over suspiciously, "Now give me the name."

"What name? What are you talking about?" Scott asks as Peter pulls Lydia into the kitchen.

Luisa's head snaps as she hears gagging. Stiles tears the tape from his mouth. He starts to pull at wrapping coming from his mouth. Luisa backs away as he falls to the floor. He continues pulling before he gags again. His sits on his hands and knees as he starts to throw up more wrapping. Luisa feels a pit in her stomach as she watches him pull the last few pieces out.

Stiles coughs as he backs away. Luisa's eyes widen as a hand comes from the wraps on the floor. Low growls are heard as an entire body comes up out of the floor. All of them back away as they stand up. The person steps forward causing Lydia to yelp. Luisa and Melissa step back as Peter and Scott grab them. They push the person on the couch as Deaton stands.

"Hold him." Peter says

"I'm trying." Scott groans. The person fights back against them before pulling at the wrap on its face, "Wait, wait, wait!"

Luisa steps forward as Scott starts to pull the wrap off. Her heart races as he pushes the last of it off and Stiles stares back up at them.

"Scott?" Stiles mutters as he sits up. He looks over and his eyes land on Luisa.

"Scott." Deaton says. As the boy turns, Deaton steps out of the way. Luisa looks over noticing that Lydia and Void are gone. The front door was wide open.

Scott stands up quickly, "Where are they? Where are they?" Deaton shrugs as Scott runs over to the door, "Lydia! Lydia! Lydia!"

______________________________________