~ Prom with me? ~

Requested : Haileysstarr
Emojis : 🤍💖✨

////////////

It's prom next week and I have no one to go with. I don't even know if I want to go because I don't really talk to anyone in my year.

"Announcement : We decided to change the rules for our prom night. We know it's a bit late but if Seniors would like to invite Sophmores to prom they may."

Wait we can invite sophomores? A sudden thought pops into my head. I can ask Daisy out finally! But what if she rejects me? If she does I'll probably just ask Luke or Jake to go with me.

))))))))

I walk home and jump on my bed. I let out a high sigh before grabbing my laptop and search up ways I should ask Daisy to be my prom date. I scroll for about an hour until I see it, the perfect way to ask her. I pick up my phone and message Daisy:

S :Hey Daisy can you meet me at the park 7pm after school tomorrow?

D :Yeah ofc! I'll see you there

>>>>>>>

I stand in the band stand of the park and set everything out, the candles, roses, everything. I stand there patiently, looking at my phone a lot checking the time. I look up quickly to see her standing there, to what I hope my future prom date.

"Daisy you look-", I say.
"You too,", she smiles at me, "How come you wanted to meet?.".
"Daisy I just wanted to say...,", I take a breath,

(cringe warning)

"You are the most amazing and beautiful person in this entire universe. You are so kind and generous and you make me the most happiest and luckiest guy in the world. I wouldn't think of or want anyone but you. I can't stop thinking about you Daisy because. . . I love you. Will you my prom date and girlfriend?".

I look at the white-hair girl, tapping my fingers against the plastic around the roses in my hands for her. I give them to her as I stop fidgeting from my anxiousness.
"Yes,", she responds and pulls in me into this beautiful, long and sweet kiss. This is the girl girl I love, the girl that I'm going to be with forever <3.

A/N : if you r wondering where I went, im having a break for the rest of February and coming back in march for writing. I'll still be reading stories so u might see me in the comment sections. This applies to all my books (including Princess). I've wrote this tho just to tell everyone! Bye