(SPOILERS) So... EWOW.

(IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT, CLICK OFF, THIS HAS SPOILERS)

(if you don't care about spoilers, go right ahead and continue reading)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay... this is gonna get quite serious. And opinionated, so you don't have to read all of this.

I watched EWOW 0A, and... well... I have a few things I want to say.

Firstly, even beforehand, I was worries that there would be too many contestants. Like, TWOW had nearing five hundred, yet only like, twenty of them matter in my stories.

In EWOW, I worried there would be literal THOUSANDS. And almost all of them would just be books, up until confessionals rolled around.

I say almost in case people like Sunny or Sushi (hi btw if you're reading this) join, or the veteran TWOWers.

Then I heard about the lives aspect.

In the original TWOW, I feel like it would've been great there. After all, tons of TWOWers (in my eyes) did NOT deserve to be eliminated when they were.

(cough an9k cough riley cough alexlion0511)
(before you ask about juhmatok, she literally left on her own accord)

But in EWOW? It makes the "contestant count" problem even worse for me. Like, at some point, these books have got to go!

Then the "extra life" part REALLY made that an issue. Because by this whole set up, EWOW could possibly take YEARS to finally end.

TWOW took seven years, just as a reminder. But that was because of hiatuses.
EWOW would take years BECAUSE OF JUST HOW MANY CONTESTANTS THERE WOULD BE.

And this isn't even mentioning my LEAST favourite thing...

THE MAN VS MACHINES.

I heard about this looking in the inital announcement video, but I was already expecting people to use ChatGPT in their responses.

Cary beat them to it, I suppose.

But the whole "100 AIs" is just making my issue with the possible high contestant count FAR WORSE.

AND SOME OF THEM WON'T EVEN BE REAL CONTESTANTS.

I'll have to put all my faith in the veterans, and if any of my online friends (hi again sunny and sushi) join.

Just... I don't know how I feel about it right now. Probably negative, though...

Sorry if this wasn't the super-hyped-for-it response like you expected it to be, especially since I... REALLY love TWOW, as its my main special interest and all that.

Actually, I just reached (probably) the only thing that doesn't bother me.

Cary himself competiting.

Honestly, that actually sounds hilarious. Just imagine getting to beat Cary in his own competition.

I guess my one real problem is that I feel like this season will take a long time to end.

I mean, TWOW did as well, but... not because of its own rules, just life catching up to its host.

ALSO HELP I JUST SAW THE PAET WHERE A BOOK IS HAPPY ABOUT BEING ABOVE VARY AND IT HAD JUHMATOK AT THE TOP SJDIWKWK

Well... thanks for reading.