Lonely. /nav (and an announcement at the end!)

(i put that at the top bc the title felt like it could be one, but it's not a vent, just an angst oneshot lol-)

(CW: Su!c!dal Thoughts, and - probably quite extreme - Self-Hatred)
(Timeframe: Post-TWOW 19B)

(Midge's Perspective)

Everyone else left. Other than me, heh... guess I really am alone now! Looking up at the sky, I began to think about what just happened this episode... I'm all on my own now. I'm the only one who hasn't won an episode yet.

Ugh... why the fuck am I still in? I'm barely even holding on when it comes to this... that's why I'm an effciency champion, yet... I'm still here. God, what am I even doing?! HOW HAVE I EVEN GOTTEN THIS FAR HERE?!

And now... I've even gotten farther than the one everyone thought would win... Tak... but that makes me even more alone. He was... one of my only friends here. I guess I have Midnight, but... for how much longer?

Other than them, I'm all alone in this fucking world. Granted, I brought it all upon myself, didn't I? I'm the cheater here, anyways. Makes sense that I get to be here, all by my-fucking-self!

Hell... maybe I deserve more. I'm ruining this show by just BEING in it, aren't I? AM I?! Of course I am! I should just... hurry up and...

Looking at the edge of the pillar, I laughed to myself. No, that's too easy. You'll die instantly once you hit the ground. Well, unless if I get lucky, like how Alex did...

What'd be more painful? I got up, and walked out. During the entire way down, I thought about just letting myself fall down those stairs. It'd most likely just injure me, not... kill me.

Exiting, I first just wanted to walk off, maybe go find Tak. He wasn't the happiest today... well, he got fucking eliminated, so what the fuck am I thinking? God, am I just a idiot or something?!

"Midge?" Midnight asked. "You... you seem lost in thought. A-Are you okay?"
"...Totally." I replied, intending sarcasm. Or in my world, 'Don't talk to me.', but maybe she knew something...

OH OF COURSE SHE WOULD! Juhmatok went through this too, you dumbass. GOD, ARE YOU JUST A COMPLETE FUCK-UP, MIDGE?!
"H-Hey, Midge...!" she said, snapping me out of it.

Oh my God... YOU COULDN'T HAVE JUST HAD A BREAKDOWN SOMEWHERE ELSE?! And now look, she has to deal with your problems. Goddamnit! You're such a disgrace... "Hey... hey... Midge... you can-"

"Please... please Midnight, you... you don't want to know-"
"I'm not losing anyone else, because of this... just tell me what's wrong. Even if I can't help, I'll listen..."

...That's what Tak would say... well, minus the first bit. It hasn't even been a day, yet I... already miss him... I looked back up at her, and sighed.

"Look, it's just that I... I've always felt alone. I guess everyone just thought I was weird or something, but... seeing everyone else running around with each other, all happy hurt me..."

"That's... kinda what I wanted, all along... a friend." I muttered, trying not to cry. "So I created one... but it was more of a return..."
"Do you- Who do you mean?"
"...Sam." I reluctantly answered, preventing myself from saying more.

"Midge... can you explain more?" I didn't reply, just tried not to cry. "M-Midge?"
"..." I started to cry. Great, I failed. "I-I still miss him..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

ok so

i have a lil annoucement to make
twow related

so you know the world of twow right?

well... i'm gonna make my own version!

no name yet, but the placeholder is "potato's world of twow"-
name suggestions are allowed!

it won't have canon twow, but it'll solve my main problem with the og twotwow: the non-twowers showing up

like, bro i js wanna see twowers do dumb shit, not these books i don't even fuckin know-

anyways, get the hype up please i need to know that i'm not just wasting your time-