014

The next day, the Wang company was bursting with workers who are trying to finish decorating Zhan's and the duo office so as to throw Zhan a little surprise birthday party.

Zhan was currently on meeting that their manager was supposed to attend with the excuse of having a running stomach which Zhan being hardworking agreed on.

They did the decor for about 30 minutes with a lot of help and then waited for Zhan as he would be on his way back right now.
After almost an hour of waiting, one of the security then sighted Zhan’s car which was approaching and quickly notified the nearest person to inform the others on the upper floor which was received within few minutes.

Zhan getting out if his car, he walked towards the elevator and got in. He was kinda feeling weird with the way other workers were staring at him as soon as he got into the company but shrugged it off.
Getting out of the elevator, he was finding it strange cuz it was totally silent in the hallway but he still continued walking.
Opening the door to his office, he was startled when he heard a loud

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!’

Holding his chest and making sure his breathing is still intact, he then said.
“Guys! You scared me!” He said yelling sarcastically.

Lu Bai: Happy birthday Mr Xiao. The manager said smiling while approaching Zhan with a medium size cake in his hands.

Zhan: thanks Mr Lu Bai. He said smiling.
Of course he expected something like this to happen since it does since he stepped into the company but what surprised him most was the extra effort they put in this year’s celebration. Then he looked behind the manager and said.

“thanks guys.”

Lu Bai: come on, make a wish. Don’t want this decoration to go to waste incase Mr Wang steps in now.

Zhan: okay.
Bringing his palms together, he closed his eyes and said in a very low voice.

“I wish what I’m planning to do today comes out with a pleasant result.”

He then opened his eyes and blew off the light on the cake which earned a loud cheers from the others.
Keeping the cake aside, the other workers started handing Zhan his gifts.
After some time of giving Zhan gifts and eating snacks, the other workers hurriedly went back to their desks to continue working. Zhan’s hands and even the duo’s hands were occupied by Zhan’s gifts which they then took to Zhan’s table but sighed in frustration after seeing a lot of gift also in Zhan’s table.

Zhan: what the hell!

Huaisang: never knew our Zhanzhan is so popular.

Ziyi: of course he is. He’s everyone’s favorite after all. She said with a smirk.

Yubin: enough chit chatting guys, let’s quickly put these in the storage room.

Jingyi: what are you going to do with these much gifts Zhan ge? He asked while eyeing some gifts that were displayed on the table.

Zhan: probably give them out to the need and you guys are going to help.
Who the hell came up with this absorb idea? Why didn’t you guys just take me out for lunch because that would be much more better than this. Stressing yourselves decorating and all these gifts? Sighing he shook his head.

Jungyi: it wasn’t our fault okay. We were actually planning on eating out tonight so as to celebrate your birthday but Zuan was the one who suggested this saying that she already has plans for you tonight so she doesn’t want this to ruin it.

Zhan: s-she said that? He asked blushing.

Frowning, Jingyi replied. “yeah. And why the hell are you blushing.”