026

Wang Yibo after getting off his car, walks towards Haoxuan who had been waiting for him by the entrance of Haikuan’s mansion. They then went in together with a butler who welcomed them. They immediately spotted Haikuan who was seated waiting patiently for their arrival. They walks towards an empty couch opposite where he was seated.

Haikuan looks up at them and asked with a serious expression. “How’s Zhan?”

Yibo: he’s fine and already asleep.

Haikuan: that’s good then. He says nodding.

They then took a seat.
Haoxuan: so ge, what do you have in mind?

Haikuan sighed and shook his head and replies in a serious tone. “or you might as well ask what I currently have in mind.”

Yibo: what do you mean? He asked confused.

Haikuan: apparently, we’ve been deceived. He said resting back on the couch.

Haoxuan: what?

Yibo: …….

Haikuan then picks up two envelopes from the three that had been on the table next to the couch he was seated, the opens them and takes out two pregnancy reports and places them on the glass table before the two curious men.

Yibo: what’s this ge?

Haikuan: see for yourself.

Yibo slowly takes the two report and after reading the contents of them both, frowned in a confused manner.
“ge, I don’t understand. Can you explain what these are all about?”

Haoxuan: why are there two pregnancy reports?

Haikuan: as I’ve earlier said, we’ve all been deceived. The report that was presented to us by Ty was actually a fake and the other one is the real pregnancy report.

Yibo couldn’t explain what he was actually feeling upon hearing what Haikuan just said and he couldn’t even hide the smile that slowly crept up on his face. “w-what?”

Haoxuan: I don’t understand ge. So what you mean to say is the pregnancy was actually a fake? But you told me you’ve already confirmed it yourself right?

Haikuan: not a fake. It’s real. And yes. I did made a confirmation myself.

Yibo:………

Haikuan: after Ty gave you the pregnancy report, I was actually very furious not knowing about any of this that I couldn’t think straight so that’s the reason I went to confront Haoxuan.
He says glancing at the confused Haoxuan.

Haikuan: I was on my way to pick up Fanxing from school when I received a message from Zhu Zan Jin about that other report which happened to be the real pregnancy report and that the one given to me at the hospital was actually a fake also.

Yibo: Zan Jin?

Haikuan nods. “he works as a doctor at XX hospital on weekdays.

Haoxuan: so…..

Haikuan: coincidentally, Ty happened to have his check up on that same hospital and the said doctor he had his check up with happened to be Zan Jin.

Yibo: why did he gave you a fake report?

Haikuan: he had to because he wasn’t very sure about the real report and had to confirm it before sending so he needed time. That’s the reason he gave me  a copy of what Ty gave us not knowing Ty had will send it to us. He actually told me at that time that it was a fake.

Haoxuan eyes widened in realisation and looks towards Haikuan who nods in return. “If that’s the case, does that mean that Ty doesn’t know that Jin is close to Yibo?”

Haikuan: apparently, yes.

Yibo: how about the real report? Who’s it. He asks curious.

Haikuan then proceeds on taking out the last envelope on the table, opens it and passes it to the them. “it happened to be some random guy he met and spent a weekend with. In other words, he had been planning all these since the beginning.”

Yibo frowned glancing at the picture on the glass table between them.

Haikuan: he knows you won’t go back to him so the only way he could get you is having a child with you which could have been possible but *sigh* luckily, he had a one night stand with that dude and was probably already pregnant without him knowing.

Haoxuan being curious  asked. “so… if that’s the case, why did he slept with another dude while planning on getting pregnant for Yibo. It’s quite confusing.”

Haikuan: that’s something I don’t know about. Maybe they…

Yibo: they were close friends.
Yibo suddenly says.

Haoxuan: ….

Haikuan: wdym

Yibo: they were close when we were still in college. His name is Rohan.

Haoxuan: so.. You know this guy?

Yibo: mm. He….liked Ty then but couldn’t have a chance with him as he had to transfer schools. That’s when Ty started approaching me.

Haikuan: what a cunning man. He whispered.

Haoxuan scoffed. “now I get why you didn’t accept him.

Haikuan: What matters is that the truth is already out. All you have to do now is to explain things to Zhan so he shouldn’t get the wrong idea. You’re quite lucky this came early and you wouldn’t have to face the Xiaos.
He says sternly

Yibo: mmmm

Haikuan: something like this shouldn’t repeat itself. And as for Ty, I’ll take care of him myself.

Haoxuan: what are your going to do with him?

Haikuan: let’s say……, I’ve arranged something special waiting for him. He says with a smirk.

Haoxuan gulped.

Yibo looks down at the two pregnancy reports one more and lets out a relief breath he didn’t knew he had been holding in for quite some time now.
It turns out that the pregnancy wasn’t his after all. He smiled at the thought.
All he needs to do now is to gain back Zhan's trust and that’s what he’s going to do.

Looking down at his watch he saw that it’s almost midnight and so he stood up and says.
“I’ll go to Zhan in case he needs anything. I don’t want to leave him all alone in the house for too long.

Haoxuan: mm. I’ll sleep over here. Take care and I hope you get spanked by Zhan.

Haikuan chuckles.

Yibo smiles and went out of the mansion. He got into his car with a smile not leaving his face. He brought his car to life and drove straight to his home.

Walking to their room, he slowly opens the door and got into the not so dark room with the side table light still on. He walks slowly towards the asleep Zhan who had his back at him.
He the lifted the bed covers carefully not to wake Zhan up and slowly sat on the bed, moving close to Zhan and hugging him from behind.
Oh how he missed this warmth. To hold Zhan without restraint. He smiles sadly as he thought back at the times Zhan denied him of such comfort which he knows he deserved.

He hugs Zhan more closely but his breathe got caught in his lungs when Zhan turns around facing him and looks directly into his eyes.
Yibo lowered his head in a defeated manner and Zhan asks.
“where were you?”

Yibo then looks at Zhan and replies.
“with Haikuan and Haoxuan.”

Zhan then sighed and was about saying something when Yibo cuts him off.

“I’m so sorry about Ty Zhan. I really thought it was you.” He says with tears slipping out of his eyes.

Yibo: I was so scared that you would leave me. I’m still scared. I’m very sorry about what happened. And….and….and T-ty is p-pregnant but not with my baby.
He says nervously but was surprised when he saw no change of emotions on Zhan’s face.

Zhan looks at him and said coldly.
“I knew.”

Yibo: y-you knew?

Zhan nodded. “mm. If he truly was pregnant with your kid, did you think I’ll still be here with you?”

Yibo lowered his eyes not daring to meet Zhan’s.

Zhan: I wouldn’t even think twice leaving you. But

Yibo looks back into Zhan’s eyes.

Zhan: I still love you. So I won’t do that to the father of my kids.
He says with teary eyes.

Yibo: I’m s-sorry.
He says with broken voice.

After a few minutes of silence Zhan then spoke up.
“can I ask you something?”

Yibo:……..

Zhan: can I hug you?

Yibo was shocked by this. Why was Zhan asking while he has the full right to.
“why are you asking?”

Zhan: I didn’t want to upset you. And I’m still angry at you.

Yibo chuckles at Zhan and says “mmm”

Zhan then hugs him close resting his head of Yibo's chest.
Yibo could feel that Zhan needs something else as he was acting uncomfortable and so he asks. “anything else?”

Zhan: n-no. He replied burrying his face on Yibo’s chest.

Yibo: if you don’t ask I won’t know what you need.

Zhan: it’s stupid and I’m still angry at you.

Yibo chuckles at Zhan’s cuteness.“I know. And you can kick my butt if you want to but tell me what you want so I can give it to you.

Zhan was silent for some time and apparently spoke up. “c-can can can i…..”

Yibo: ……

Zhan then looks up directly at Yibo’s eyes. “I want you to give me a kiss.” he said in a breathe.

Yibo was quite for some time and then suddenly bursted out laughing.
Zhan was furious by this and asked.
“W-why are you laughing?”

But Yibo continued laughing. Zhan got very furious and turns to the other side, back facing Yibo. He was only asking for a kiss from his husband, what wrong had he done that he was being laughed at.
The thought sulking with a pout on his lips.

Yibo seeing Zhan was acting up again turned Zhan to face him in which Zhan turned his face away. Yibo uses his hand to turn his face towards him and smiles at him.

“okay.” He says.

Zhan eyes sparkles and immediately kisses Yibo which Yibo returned.
The kiss was so intense that it spoke how both couples missed each other for the past few months since the incident.
Zhan didn’t want to let go even for a second and Yibo wasn’t stopping him one bit ad he also missed this little ball of sunshine even more.

They kissed till Yibo felt Zhan was slowly drifting back to sleep. That’s when he finally stopped and let Zhan sleep. Yibo took a lot of time admiring the sleeping Zhan while his hand was busy caressing his bulged stomach. This act made Zhan hugs him close to himself unconsciously.

Yibo was very happy for tonight. At least Zhan has showed him not once but twice this he’ll be with him and isn’t angry at him any longer but that doesn’t mean that he won’t still gain back the trust he had lost from Zhan.

He love this bunny in his arms and won’t take it if he’s hurt. He promised himself to spend Zhan’s last pregnant weeks with him and will be by his side fully with work completely out of the schedule.
He wants to take care of him and also wants to be there when the baby is ready to step into this world.
With these thoughts in minds, he slowly drifted to sleep.

Tbc~

I'm sorry that this chapter is kind of short. I want the next chapter to be when Zhan gives birth and all. So sorry 🙏