015

Good day guys. ☺☺

So I saw you all reply about what I asked. So the readers who suggested for me to finish this story first were much more than the ones who wants me to start a new story.

So that means I'll finish updating this before starting a new book.

Thanks for all, for liking my book. Lots of love guys!!!

Zhan hurriedly came down from the cab and almost ran over the security that was guarding the house at that time. The guard was very surprised seeing his second young master getting out of a cab and running? Cuz he was sure he went to work that morning on his car.

The guard seeing Zhan getting closer to him, asked curiosly.

Guard: Second young master?

Zhan pathing hard then asked.

"Where's Yibo?"

Confused, the guard answered
"ehhh, Mr Wang just got into the house not quite long and he looked very angry." He said recalling his boss's expression when he welcomed him not quite long.

Without saying any more words, Zhan ran into the house which surprised the guard more.

"Did something happen?" he asked himself but shrugged and continued his work.

Zhan got into the house, on getting to the sitting room, he found out that it was completely dark and quiet as if no soul was in it.

Putting on the light, he found it empty. Thinking hard were Yibo would be.

"Of course, his room"

He then ran towards Yibo's room without stopping to even catch a breath.

Stopping at the door, he then tried opening it but found out it was locked inside. He then knocked on it hardly.

"Y-yibo?"

............

Yibo!

............

Wang Yibo, please open up

.............

Please open up and listen.

Please..,... let me explain.

Yibo!!!

Please open up.

He continued hitting the door for Yibo to open up which was ignored by the man inside who had his back resting on the same door, had his eyes closed and couldn't stop the tears that was streaming from his face. He looked terrible, broken and even the room he was in was in no better condition since lot of shattered glasses are on the floor, and a completely shattered bed with a visible hole on the huge wardrobe.

It was like, an enraged beast went into rut without a mate and ended up putting it's aggression on the room.

Zhan continued hitting the door with his voice getting lower and lower and lower that he didn't even know when tears started streaming from his eyes.

He then turned around resting his back on the door, slipping down slowly while slowing hugging his legs and burying his face in them and sobbing loudly with not so clear words.

I'm s-......ry

Please.

F..give me.

He cried for so long that he wasn't aware when he fell asleep due to exhaustion. He wanted to talk to Yibo.