019

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Zhan’s POV

He took me in his hands and carried me towards his room. Without breaking eye contact from me, he kicked the not closed door open, slamming it shut with his leg and then crashed my back against it with me still in his arms. He then roughly kissed me for which i returned and his hands working fiercely on my buttons revealing my milky slim body.

With my body half opened, he roamed his hands on it, he kissed my lips so hard that he bit on it for which my body immediately jerked and I moaned with our tongues fighting for dominance which I certainly knew that I was going to loose, badly. He then moved to my neck making visible hickies that with a bite, I could feel a very tingling sensation in my stomach.

Stopping, he looked at my not so good expression and smirked. I bet I could see his expression darkens and he moved towards the bed with me still in his arms. He pushed me off him which made me fall into the quite bouncy bed and he immediately came forward towards me, catching my lips again while he places his right hand above my head and his left hand busy massaging my ass.

Breaking the kiss, I said breathlessly
“y-you r-really like my ass don’t you.”

Yibo: I do. Its so soft. He says and immediately kissing my lips.

We kissed for who knows how long but then he suddenly stopped and got up, standing next to the bed in a position where he would be in between my legs as I was half sleeping in the bed while my leg where touching the cold floor.

I opened my eyes and watched him as he slowly took off his shirt revealing his hard abs with him not taking his eyes off me and watching every bit of my reactions.

‘Fuck’
I said in my thoughts.

After he was done getting rid if the shirt, he then went down to his pants, pulled it down and throwing it far away from him leaving him with just his underwear.
I seated upright on the bed and started scanning through his body.
From his eyes, down to his high bridge nose, plump red lips for which I unconsciously licked on mine, his sharp and manly jawline, his sharp collarbone, his chest, down to his abs,

‘he’s hot!’ I thought.

And my eyes without my approval, went lower and ended on his visible hard on.
I unconsciously gulped at his size.
His hard on was very obvious through his tight underwear that I could clearly see the curves of his vainy member.
I heard him chuckles. Leaning down a little, he says in a low seductive tone.

“like what you see?”
He asks for which I only nodded violently like a kid who was being presented to his most wanted toy.

He smiled at this and stood up again, took off my top completely and discarding it, then he takes my right hand that was clenched tightly beside me and he gently kissed onto my clenched fist which made me loosen it. He then places my palm on his face and moving it down to his chest without breaking eye contact with me and me feeling his soft skin within my palm.
I felt him moved my hand lower, and lower, and lower till it got to his abs which I could already feel myself getting very horny that I didn’t know I was breathing very loudly and harshly.

He smirked seeing my reaction and I felt him moved my hand lower. My heartbeat accelerated feeling the fabric of his underwear in the tip of my fingers. I almost choked when he started moving my hand inside his underwear and took it lower till it got to his hard rod which with the act made me moaned with me still lost in his eyes.
I could feel his hard big rod within my fingers as he wraps my fingers on it. I couldn’t help but shivers when he moved my fingers on it which he groaned and threw his head back in pleasure. He then took out my hand and leaned down towards me which I complied by lying down straight on the bed. He hovered on top of me, leaned down to my ear and says in a deep horny voice