018

This chapter will only contain mild smut or just a little make out section but I promise the next chapter will be completely....you know 😉😉😉😉 and this chapter and the next will have a Zhan’s POV. I will indicate the start of it
Please don’t forget to vote and follow 😘😘

After the lunch break, Ty excused himself and went back to the hotel because he had something to do.

Yibo and Zhan went back to the company with the duo following behind which was unknown by the two.
They took the same elevator without saying a word to each by other. After the elevator stopped on the fifth floor which Zhan’s office was located, He was about stepping out when Yibo said.

“I’m heading home early today. I’m just telling because I noticed you didn’t bring your car to work today and I won’t be free to pick you up.”

Zhan: it’s fine. I can just order a cab as I did this morning

Yibo: mm.
Yibo then clicked on the elevator button while Zhan walked towards his office.

Zhan stepped into the office and saw his friends on his desk who had excited looks and kinda teasing smiles.

Zhan: what?!

Yubin: what was that earlier?

Ziyi: I never knew you were that bold Zhanzhan

Huaisang: I was actually beginning to think if you were exchanged with someone else because knowing you, you won’t be that bold not to mention your indirectly… no,  directly claiming him. Bravo.  He said clapping.

Jingyi: nuisance. Ziyi shot him an angry glare.

Zhan: you guys told me I like him and I know that now and now, I’ve decided to go after him.

Zhan said and the duo immediately bursted out laughing.

Hahahaha

Zhan: what?

Huaisang: y-you Zhan, going after him?

Ziyi: that’s the funniest things I’ve ever heard since these past months.

Jingyi: Zhan ge, I don’t think you’ll be able to do it.

Zhan: why would you say that. He asked confused.

Chuckling Yubin replied.
“you weren’t able to speak to you little girlfriend..

Ziyi: ex

Yubin: yeah, ex girlfriend properly, but here you are claiming that you want to go after a guy? He shakes his head.

Zhan:…….

Ziyi: Zhan zhan. The thing is that, you’re shy, nervous, not to talk of you almost peeing in your pants when a young high school girl gave you a peck on the cheeks. I wonder how you would react if Mr Wang does it.

Zhan: he already did. I told you all. And that was 3 years ago. You promised not to talk about it again. He said whining

Ziyi: sorry not sorry.

They then continued laughing.
Yubin: okay guys that’s enough. He said after seeing Zhan’s serious look.

Zhan: I’m serious guys.

Jingyi: how are you planning on going after him?

Zhan: don’t know yet.

Yubin: start taking extra care of him. That will be a good start.

Jingyi nodded.

Ziyi: you can also start being physical.

Zhan: physical?

Ziyi: yeah. Touch him more and intimately. Like hugging and kisses. She said with eyes full of sparks.

Huaisang: which means in other words, seduce him