Meet Team 7

Tazuna breathes in relief to see his home. Finally! He composes himself and almost didn't notice the fixed shingles and newer door. He pauses before calling, "Tsunami! I'm home!"

Tsunami, his precious daughter, opens the door with a wary look that soon turns bright, "Dad? Dad!" She throws herself against the man, hugging him tight. After a moment, she pulls away to look him over, "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

Tazuna shakes his head, "No...but, uh...did one of the neighbors help fix the door and shingles?"

Tsunami smiles, "No...but a kind traveler from afar has been helping around Nami,"

Tazuna frowns before a sound from behind distracts him. He looks behind him to see the brave Shinobi that he had tricked into service shuffling closer, "Ah! These are the super Shinobi I hired from Konoha! Their teacher is a super strong Shinobi! But uh...we got ambushed and he's...uh...well, tuckered out so if you please, Tsunami?"

Tsunami looks behind him, her heart dropping at the sight of three preteens carrying an adult as best they could. A sound from the draws their attention and Tsunami's face brightens, "Sheik! If you don't mind, would you please help these Shinobi into the room you have been using? I'm afraid you'll have to share,"

Tazuna blinks, "Wait," Sheik walks around him towards the Shinobi squad, "Ain't he the brat from the sea? I thought he would have left by now!"

Sheik looks at the suspicious glares of the two boys and the one pink haired girl carrying the least cumbersome burden; a backpack. He shrugs before pulling on the taller man's arm off of one boy and carrying him like a princess. The trio gawks at the sight in disbelief while he makes his way into the house where Inari is welcoming his grandfather with tight hug. He takes the adult Shinobi with him and puts him onto the floor carefully.

He then moves to unroll his borrowed futon before putting the man in. He then proceeds to take the man's shoes off, looking at the material with interest before putting that aside. Once he covered the man, he steps away to help around the house more. He ignores the trio of teens like him to help Tsunami with dinner. The boar he killed a few minutes ago should be drained by now, he thinks.

Meanwhile, Tazuna asks Tsunami, "What's that brat doing here?"

Tsunami sighs, "You know that Gato's been sending his thugs to harass us on the street. On the day you left, Sheik happens upon us being surrounded and he confronted the thugs, cut off their thumbs...somehow...and helps us buy grocery. He don't know anything about this continent because apparently he was from the Tenjin Continent. From what I understand, he was going through his clan's rite of passage of some sort and that he had received a vision that said that his destiny is somewhere on this side of the world," She shrugs, "He asks for me to explain things about this land in exchange for a room and his helping around until your plan succeed,"

Tazuna hums, "Things are...complicated. Gato sent dangerous Shinobi after me, Tsunami. I wish I had the foresight to send you far, far away. Maybe that kid Sheik can take you on his boat,"

Tsunami sights, "About that...Gato's men took his boat and trashed it,"

Tazuna groans, "Damn it!"

The door opens to show Sheik in a more traditional wear of the Sheikah carrying cleaned meat into the house. He raises the meat to Tsunami who smiles, "Thank you, Sheik. This should last us for a while, especially since we have more mouth to feed now,"

Sheik simply smiles at her before taking them to the kitchen to cut them to smaller pieces. Tsunami looks at her father, "Sheik has been a great help, especially with Inari. Inari told him off that he's going to die but...Sheik told him that death is certain for people like him. I guess, his clan is something like the Shinobi too. But the thing is, from what I can understand from his messy speech, that the fear of death shouldn't stop anyone from living," She sighs, "He...knows what he is saying. When I look into his eyes, there is this conviction. Conviction that I have only ever seen in one other man,"