Meeting Tsunade

Sheik whistles as he sits in a merchant's carriage heading for Tanzaku Gai. It has been almost 3 weeks since he left Konoha. Sasuke was not happy but there is precious little he can do about that. He has a mission and pilgrim to finish. Sheerow quietly sleeps on his shoulder under his collar.

Who is Sheerow?

Well, Sheik may or may not have found a certain Uzumaki relic, learned from Kurama what his old man had done, and since he already met his mother when he almost died that one time, or did died that one time, he thought he should also meet his old man Minato.

Kurama grumbles, "You're a suicidal idiot, Sheik. What? One time dying is not enough for you? I mean, I have heard living on the edge but this is just ridiculous,"

Sheik hums, teeth biting down on the sheath as his other hand poised to stab the short blade into his abdomen, "You'll heal me. Besides, I have a Fairy Tonic ready nearby,"

Kurama growls, "I don't need to be complete, Sheik, you fool!"

Sheik rolls his eyes, "Who said anything about making you complete? I just want to meet my dad, dattebayo!"

Kurama curses something fierce to the Sage before growling, "If your stupid old man punch you in the face for wasting his sacrifice, don't come crying to me!"

Sheik twitches, thinking about his mother's fierce grief when they met in the in-between, "Mom said he's as soft as they go,"

Kurama snorts, "A real softie would not be killing a whole army under a second. Soft my fluffy nine tails,"

Sheik shakes his head, "Whatever! Hylia preserve me but I am doing this! No one deserves eternal torture for doing what must for his home!"

Kurama braces his chakra, "A home that doesn't even appreciate the spirit of his sacrifice,"

"Hey! We can't have everything, alright?!"

Then he cuts his stomach open.

Needless to say, Namikaze Minato was a hysterical mess when he saw his son bleeding out with spilled guts upon coming out of the Shinigami. After that, he insisted on haunting Sheik and because of that, Sheik created Sheerow for his father's ghost to possess and claimed to be a toy from Hyrule should anyone ask. Unfortunately, Minato isn't the only Hokage trapped inside the Shinigami.

Sheik have a ring carved out of a tree grown from Senju Hashirama's tree from Konoha's forest, a small fluff of wolf fur that he somehow made into a hair ornament, and the most controversial one; an adult book from Jiraiya that he managed to not burn since it is a memento of the man, complete with his signature.

That is to say, he's haunted by the other three Hokage, two of which are not happy with the third after learning about the situation with the Uchiha when Sheik suggested for the man to just move on. The only reason they all agreed to haunt him is because his Sheikah magic will interfere with the stupid forbidden summoning and soul enslavement that Senju Tobirama created. So far, Tobirama is busy trying to think of a way to counter the summoning so he's quiet. Well, all three are mostly quiet after the explosive arguments between the two senior Hokage with the third. Minato straight up refused to talk to Hiruzen upon learning why his greatest treasure, Naruto, is now named Sheik and raised in a foreign land.

The last time Hiruzen tried to talk almost ended up with Minato burning him with the Kyuubi inside him.

Yes, somehow he has a bit of Kurama's chakra still inside him and is learning how to mask his chakra like Sheik. Which is why he is now Sheerow.