Chapter 2

Not cannon-My own twist on stuff

Grian-Yellow

Scott-green

Jimmy-Yellow

Bigb-Green

Tango-yellow

Impulse-green

Cleo-Green

Bdubs-Yellow

Skizzleman-Green

Joel-Red

Etho-Green

Scar-Red

Lizzie-Red

Pearl-Red

Gem-Yellow

Mumbo-Yellow

(Breif backstory! Just like my mind of neo story, the whole of secret life is being filmed by multiple cameras and broadcasted on live television to the districts that they live in. Think hunger games but this is more volenteer work. No one dies for good. When your series ends you go back to your home district until the next series comes up and you volenteer to be in it. Hermitcraft, Empires, lifesteal, ratsmp, Dsmp, origins, randomizer royal ect-
The "Capatol" of this is the watchers)
____________
Scott had a hand wrapped around his sword tightly as Lizzie happily guided him to her house. She was chatting away abiyt something but he wasn't paying enough attention to her rambling to know what was going on.

He was watching around incase of any traps, or ambushs or even friends. Though no sight of anything. Gems gang were dangerous, powerful but even they knew not to mess with the Red names. That out of all things was obvious, they'd kill without hesitation. There's a difference between self defence and murder....the reds didn't always see those differences.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement. It was in the forest, the woods close by. His body tensed as he stepped closer to Lizzie. Scott was a clever man, he was comfortable with his fighting, hiding and trap work...but that didn't mean he was smart.

"Scott...you're pretty clever you know that"

Scott looked down at Lizzie and tilted his head "is that so?" he chuckled, glancing back to where he saw the movement but nothing were there anymore. He swore he saw a hand but nothing.

"Yeah, clever!" she glanced up, keeping her head straight but her eyes looking up at him "I mean you've survived so far, still green too. You've spotted someone in the woods and immediately went to protect me...but you aren't very smart"

"what's the difference?"

"Well clever is the basis of intelligence where as Smart has different brackets. You're street smart that's for sure...or act it. But you're not overly smart. You're the type of person to go out of their way to be extremely careful, even if it's dangerous"

Scott just rose an eyebrow, not fully understanding what she meant. Lizzie huffed and stopped walking, turning to look at him with crossed arms.

"Well you're protecting yourself right now, but dangerously. Currently, out of every surviver you're probably the safest yet also in the most danger. Yes the zombies won't go for you, but you're hiding with a bunch of red lifers" You could see the clockwork tick in Scott's brain as he began to catch on.

"you're clever Scott...not smart" she patted the side of his face, her nails catching the skin slightly "Good thing you're pretty I suppose, probably helps you get out of a lot of situations"

She moved her hand back and went began walking once again. Scott was stood, blood slowly forming down his cheek as he watched the pink haired woman walk forward. "come on then Scott...or have you changed your mind?"