agreed to be mine

Seokjin:

As soon as I sank into the comforting embrace of my plush mattress, a sense of tranquillity washed over me. Today has been incredibly draining, and honestly, my existence as a whole can be quite wearisome. The absence of a significant other to confide in and share my burdens with only amplifies this feeling.

All of my friends have their partners except Yoongi. Hobi loves Jimin but hasn't confessed yet. And Taehyung and Jungkook are boyfriends.

The thing is yoongi also relieved himself by going to clubs and doing one night stands unlike me.

I am still a virgin and I don't consider it a bad thing either , but who will tell my friends, in short I'm the laughing stock in my friends group.

We all are friends since high school. Even when we entered into our practical lives we still are best friends, all of them have settled in their lives including me of course.

As I've been a big food lover since my childhood so I choose this as my career. I'm a chef and owner of a big food chain in Seoul.

Yoongi is a producer for a big company. Hobi has a dance studio along with Jimin. Jungkook has a fashion company and Taehyung is a model for his company.

So what I'm trying to say is we all are mature and well settled. Taehyung and Jungkook are getting engaged soon and today was this talk of their upcoming engagement.

They told me that everyone is going to bring their partner and as always laughed that I don't have anyone with me , I must admit it's humiliating for me and this made me cause a big problem.

I frankly told them that I'm no longer single and I've a boyfriend too, they all were first shocked and then laughed so much saying it's impossible.

Which made me even more offended and I pictured a man who is my boyfriend.

This is what I said to them

"My boyfriend is very tall, he has a buff body, cute dimpled smile and he's so intelligent and you know what he speaks English really well."

They all laughed even more saying that such a kind of man doesn't even exist , well yes they are right but you know what's the biggest problem: they told me to bring him to the engagement ceremony.

Now where do I find such a man? I have a serious problem.

I've found myself scrolling through various dating apps but they were be right, such a kind of man doesn't exist. At last I put the mobile on the side table and tried to sleep, I will tell them that they were right, I was lying.

༘⋆🌷•💭₊˚ෆ

I am at my restaurant today. Usually, I drop by whenever I feel like it because, well, it's my restaurant and my staff is incredibly talented.

But today, there's a meeting of the biggest company in South Korea, so I have to be here.

Eric, my manager, informed me that the meeting went smoothly. I decided to personally check out the dining hall myself.

My mind is still consumed by thoughts of finding that imaginary boyfriend. As I entered the dining hall, my eyes widened in astonishment.

Dang it! How could I forget about CEO Kim Namjoon? He's one of the most influential business tycoons in South Korea, or maybe even in the whole world! His marketing company is soaring higher and higher with each passing second

But what really blew my mind is, His appearance is an absolute match, like 100 percent identical, to my imaginary boyfriend. It's uncanny!

He's got to lend a hand because my reputation is on the line here.