chapter 5

Everyone was getting ready for the party "Daddy help us we don't want to dress like this!" Gena and Goten said together hating their outfits.(look in gallery clip now)"Chichi they aren't little kids anymore" said Goku helping his kids."Fine here you two are still matching" chichi said giving the kids their new outfits."My better half is my twin" the two kids said smililing and hugging their mom and then hugging each other and putting their necklaces together letting their tails intertwine. They left with and arrived at the party."hey guys oh my gosh look at the twins so cute!" Bulma said pinching the little kids cheeks. Goten and Gena smiled "where's Trunks?" They said excited to show off their outfits. "He should be with Vegeta" Bulma said pointing to Vegeta. The kids ran off to Vegeta." They are certainly a pair is it hard to separate them" Bulma asked watching the two little ones run off."yeah they only separate when they have to." Chichi said walking with Bulma and Goku. "Hey Vegeta where is Trunks me and my sister asked Bulma already" said Goten looking around."So there is a G4 who looks just like you G3 and Trunks is dancing." Said Vegeta pointing to a huge tent with lights flashing." Be careful you have to dance to get in there" Vegeta said warning them."ok" the two said as they ran off."Goten I don't know we haven't danced in a while" Gena said a little nervous."don't worry we are naturals"Goten said reassuring his sister. They stepped in the tent and made their way trough but were stopped and told to dance. Goten grabbed his sisters hand and danced with Goten leading. They were really into the dance. Goten was spinning Gena around and they were swaying Goten dipped Gena and they spun around. They were still dancing when they bumped into Trunks, but they just said sorry because they didn't notice who it was, but Trunks did notice he grabbed their tails immobilizing them. They looked back and hugged Trunks. He hugged back squeezing Gena a little tighter. "Hey Trunks don't we look good" Goten said putting his arm around his sister. Trunks was starting to get jealous with the fact they they were dancing, wearing matching outfits, hugging, putting arms around each other, being couple like it was driving him crazy him and Gena were not together and he doesn't know if what they did meant anything. They went back to dancing with Trunks cutting in and Trunks stepping on Goten's foot every five minutes making up excuses. Goten went to get drinks, so Gena pulled Trunks to side."what are you doing?" Gena asked annoyed with Trunks' behavior.
"What do you mean" Trunks said equally annoyed."Why are you hurting Goten and trying to separate us we are twin and we'll always be" Gena said using her hands for dramatic effect." Well maybe if he wasn't acting like your his I wouldn't have to" Trunks said crossing his arms."Ugh Trunks what is there to be jealous of. We are siblings. Trunks after this party thats it don't try me" Gena said annoyed and then smiled as she heard her brother coming."Here Gena here Trunks? Trunks what's wrong?" Goten said looking at Trunks." Thanks I'm fine" Trunks said brightening up, but on the inside he was crushed. They continued the party Trunks and Gena acted normal until the end they said goodbye and went straight to where they needed to be no glancing back at each other.