2

After freshing up I climbed down.
"Morning" I say as I lean against the kitchen wall.
Robert looked at me and smiled, "morning " while the maid cleaned the dishes. He handed me the cup and we went to his tv room where no one was allowed but me.
I spread myself on the half bed couch and his eyes wander my figure. My blue t shirt pulled up exposing my black panty.
He comes and sits beside me, "you want something to eat"
"What can you make for me?"
"Sandwich?" He asks.
"Works for me" I smile , "uuuhhh" I stretch moaning and he  chuckles.
"Hug?" I spread my hands towards him.
He grabs my hand and pulls me up. We embrace each other. I feel his hands tracing my skin under the t shirt.
I pull in and sit up on his thighs facing in one direction.
"What is this behavior?" He meets my eyes.
"I felt like it" I say and touch my lips to his cheeks and he embraces me as I softly peck his cheek leaning back on the sofa.
His face turns to me our lips almost touched and he brushed my hair away, "You're flawless"
"No I am not" I say.
"To me you are" he says.
"And to me you are" I say turning my body to press myself to him.
He grins and presses me against him.
"We've grown close, haven't we?" He says as I felt his warmth against my face.
"We have"I say.
He hugs me real tight his hands going deep in my t shirt back .
"I'M cold" I say.
"Okay" he whispers against my neck making my heart race.
He begins nibbling on my neck pressing me against him.
When we were disturbed by a knock.
"Yes" he answers.
"Sir I am leaving"maid says.
"I'll lock the door" he says.
"Bring a blanket" I say.
I heard the door shut after few seconds I lay back waiting for him to come back.

"Vimi" I open my eyes and he gives me a polite smile, "sandwiches"he eyes the table .
"I didn't realise I had slept" I say.
" It's ok" he says as he tugs me properly in the blanket .
"Thanks"I say taking the plate.

Robert comes back beside me after working on his laptop for an hour. He would usually check on his other works atleast thrice a day while I sometimes sat there admiring him through the books.
"I used to get so bored " he sighed, " cry myself to sleep but I'm happy I decided to rent my rooms"
He turns to me, "i may not interfere much but atleast it has people in it going in and out"
"It's mostly people missing and having nights out" I comment.
" they're all adults" he says, "they can do whatever they wish to"
"That's true"
"Wanna watch a movie?"he asks.
"Sure"
After looking through he puts on  'titanic'
"I love horror movies" he says.
" next time"I tease.
"You want me to close the window?" He asks.
"As you wish"
"The screen shines because of the light" he says.
He latches the window and curtains it . The room darkens.

He gets inside behind me

He gets inside behind me . His legs spreading on each side of me.  Me heart  raced as I rested on his shoulders and his arms fold around my waist.
"You comfy?" He whispers in my ear.
"Very" I rest my head on his chest.
"Good" he pecks my neck.
The movie began but my whole focus was on how and where he was touching me.
I look at his face and he was watching movie.
With each scene the movie began to grow romantic. 
I straighten up a bit after some time then sit back settling the blanket. He pulls me up against him. I look at the screen as I  feel his eyes on my face. 
He pecks my cheek and I turn and kiss his cheek.
Rose and Jack begin to Makeout on the screen.
My cheeks flush and I was glad he couldn't see me properly.
He begins to kiss my neck . His tongue this time licking in between. His hands go inside my t shirt to cupping my boobs. He softly begans masaaging them. I was no longer watching movie but feeling his every touch.
He kisses my jaws as I face him and press my soft and tender boobs against him. I cup his face and we lean in taking each others lips. He pulls and nibbles on lips kissing. I sit up on my knees and his head rest back on couch as I ate his lower lip. His tongue pushed in my mouth and I rolled my tongue around it.
He pulls up my t shirt and throws it out. He begins openly pressing and fondling my boobs as he pushes his tongue deep in my throat.
I pull away and our eyes meet. I pull the blacket up to my shoulder as I sat on his lap with my legs on each side.
He wraps his hand around my waist and I lean in and we go back to mouth in mouth.

We continued to kiss and touch till the first bell rang and one of the student was back.