4

When I woke up Robert wasn't there. I looked under the blanket to confirm if it wasn't a dream.  It wasn't.  I freshened up .
Wrapping blanket around my body I checked time. It was 10. All of the others were probably out. I put on a large t shirt and made my way downstairs. 
I entered the kitchen he wasn't there. I helped myself a slice of bread and jam. I was more hungry than usual.
When a hand cupped my  breasts from behind.
"What are you doing?" I blushed.
"Nothing new" he whispered in my ear and began to kiss my neck.
"Just let me have some breakfast" I said as his one hand went down and started caressing my pussy. My knees gave away as I leant on the kitchen slab.
"Someone might see" I whispered half moaning closing my eyes.
"No one's here" he said before sucking my neck.
"You can eat"he whispered against my ear.
I turn to him and meet his hot lips. His tongue met mine as his hands presssed on my soft area, squeezing it and making me half jump in pleasure.
"Wanna have some breakfast in my room?" He asked against my lips.
I nodded and he dragged me by hand to his room which was full of sunlight because of european window.
He pressed me to his wall and began kissing me as he  pushed  garment down. He took out my shirt and pulled down panty.
He began to sway his hips rubbing his warm and hard dick against me. I pulled him as we were not just kissing but eating each other at this point.
His hips began jerking as his member went inside me making me leave everything and moan in pleasure.
"Aahh...aah...aah..aaah..." I was in a loop as he penetrated.  He went down and began licking my pussy which was dripping with my wetness.
His tongue rolled around my hole and with his each touch  it created more and more juice.
He got up and pushed his member deeper in making me go half in air.
"Hold there baby" as he banged me against his wall harder and harder each. I clung to his broad shoulders for support. He turned me around and made me lean down then pushed it deeper to a place it still hadn't reached.
"Ooohh..." I moaned in pleasure.
I held onto wall as he banged against my lips. He knelt down and grabbed my hanging boobs. He went harder and harder in me while hands fondled my breasts and tongue played around my neck.
I straightened my back but he kept push it in and pleasure hit me harder. Pressing me facing the wall he pulled my one leg up in the air and began pacing faster.
"YEAH BABY" he whispered against my ear  pushing his dick hard inside me.
"Aah!!oohhh!!ohh!ohh!!..." my moans filled his room.
After half an hour he came on my hips.
Which I had to wash it in his own bathroom.
"How was the breakfast?" He said cornering me into shower and taking my lips again n again.
"Well served" I said as I sucked on his lower lip.
He took the hand shower, "let me clean it up for you"
He said watering my kitty with warm water.  I turned my back to himas his hands began to rub on soft area.
I placed my one leg on the bath tub and leaned on him as he studied my expressions. He turned on the shower.
He began gently rubbing it as the water fell. I wrapped my hands back around his neck as I felt the tingling sensation take over again.
I bit my lower I knew he was looking at my face but I didn't care. He should know what effect he has on me.
His fingers began to go in and out of me.
"I'll never get cleaned up like this" I met his eyes.
He leaned in and his warm lips met mine. We began to kiss passionately. His hands came up to my stomach and he watered my boobs .
I leaned on the glass as he went down to eat me again.
Grabbing my hips his tongue went deeper in me then mouthed my pussy lips.
"Wow.." I moaned pushing his head to my pussy.
He wiggled his tongue in my opening. He turned me Over then began licking my hips.he pushed his tongue in .
I sat down to face him then lead his lips to my nipples which he sucked on taking and puling on it.
I kissed him rolling my tongue against his warm one. He stood up and I licked his watery balls then slid my tongue to his tip.
"Take it in" he moaned.
I licked the tip teasing him and he begged me, "please"
I took it in my mouth which he tried to push it in but I pulled away.  I began to take it in and out when he gently held my head and began pushing my head.
Soon his dick was down my throat and his moans filled the bathroom. Surprisingly I enjoyed it as his dick went down my throat and came back.  He enjoyed grabbing me by my hair  and pushing it harder in.
This time he came on chest which was immediately washed away by water.
I stood up ,"Was I too harsh?" He asked grabbing and pressing my hips as I pressed boobs against his chest.
I shook my head and we bathed together half the time making out.