5

Wearing a black middi dress I sat on the restaurant table with Robert's friend, who were with their wives. Apparently he wanted to show me off. So I shopped for the sexiest dress that made him spill himself when I walked in.

 So I shopped for the sexiest dress that made him spill himself when I walked in

We acted that we just met in the bar and hit it off.  I could see their wives eyeing me like I was a whore and their husband avoiding me that would in turn avoid trouble.
Robert made me sat in the corner most chair where I was least viewed.  Since it was night time  the dim lights helped a lot.
I sat silently eating and smiling at them. Robert talked to me and often eyed my cleavage. 
After finishing dinner when they were just sitting and talking.
"Should I go?" I whispered embarrassed.
He held my thigh as if to say no. He turned to me.
"Are you not comfortable?"he asked in softer voice.
"Does it look like I am comfortable?" I say.
He looked amused.
"I wanted to look hot and sexy,  sorry I over did it"  covered my mouth.
He chuckled, "you look so hot that it's unbearable" he said pressing my thigh and I pressed his hands.
"Ok guys"he turned to his friends, "I'll part ways now"
They bid him byes and the guys genuinely looked happy for him.
"There's a nightclub in the basement let's go" he said.
I took his hands. We entered the elevator and he pressed me to his chest and began kissing me. His body acted like shield even if there was a camera. He brushed my dress up a little and pressed his to my kitty as he kissed almost twisting and pulling on my lips.

The elevator door opened and we walked in the nightclub.

He we climbed the stairs where it was heavily crowded and people were getting engaged

It was my first at a place like this.
Robert took my waist and began to wave to gently beats.
I blushed but I tried to match his steps pushing my hands behind his neck then turning my back to and waving my hips against him.
He pressed me to his body with his hand just below my breasts. I tilt my face as he takes my lips and I brush my tongue against his. His other hands begin holding and squeezing my pussy from above the dress. Since it was dark no one was paying attention to us. They had their own things going. He made my whole body turn to his crashing against him then grabbed my booty squeezing them and pushing his tongue deep into my mouth.
He lifted my dress a little and his hardness began rubbing between my legs. He pressed me to wall as his tongue went down to my neck  and my dress strap drop off my shoulders.
His hand began caressing my pussy. I took his lips as I felt him unbutton his jeans and open his zipper making me go weak on knees.
I wrapped one leg around him as he pulled out his hard and warm member out under my dress.
He began pushing it against my panty as he kissed me. He corner my panty as his dick touched my pussy. I closed my eyes in pleasure .
He begins to push it in as he waves beat. We ate each others lips as he jerked his dick in a bit forcefully making me yell against his lips in pain and pleasure.
He helped my leg up as he made his way deeper in.
"You're my goddess" he whispered against my ear and met my eyes as he jerked his way in, "you like it?" He asked holding my throat.
"I love it" I moaned and he smiled a li'll devil smile as it seemed to get a big bigger and I could feel dig deeper.
Hr grabbed my hips as he banged me harder each passing second.
I held on to him until he pulled out and came on my pussy lips like a warm water sprinkled.
On the way I ate an instant  birthcontrol pill.

"Where are you going?" He blocked my was on the stairs.
"To change" I say.
He picked me up in his arms, "let me do the honors" and led me to his bedroom.
He dropped me on his bed. I tried tease him by trying to run away but he pulled my leg and locked my hand above head.
"You naughty girl" he looked at me hungrily.
As he held my hands up  above my head with one hand with the other he pulled out my panty.
With his each touch my heart raced . The moon light reached his bed.
He pushed my dress up and I spread my legs welcoming his finger which was already deep inside me making me moan.
"Ohh Robert..." I moan and he smiled that devil smile.
He lay next  to me as his finger went in and out me. My legs were half up folded giving his freedom to do his way.
"I love seeing you melt down into such weak and delicate state" he said against my lips as his licked my tongue.
"Uhhhh..."I moaned and  lay shamless open to let him play or use me.
"Give me your tongue " he said and I put my tongue.
We rubbed our tongues against each other as he fingered me.
"It's so warm inside you" he says and pulls the same fingers to his nose, "you smell so ....." he takes a deep breath ," let me eat you" he says licking it laying his head back on bed.
I climb upto his face. My pussy dripping on his lips.
He leaneda bit up as he began eating my pussy.
"Ooouuhhh!!!" A loud moan came out of me
He pulled me to sit on his face as his tongue danced between my pussy lips then inside my hole.i began to. Wave against his mouth.
"Ohh baby" he moaned as He sucked on the upper part of my pussy lips then grabbed my half of the pussy in his warm mouth making me drip in his mouth.
"Mmmm..." he moaned, "can never get enough of your taste" and began to lick my pussy hungrily and shamelessly.
After a few minutes I took my dog position naked on his bed as he banged dick inside me.
"Oh yeaah!" I moaned.
He began banging harder spanking my hips and pushing hips cheeks apart to make more space.
I lay folded my legs as he stood on  bed pushing his dick deeper and deeper in me.
Then hugging each other he banged me as the sounds of skin collapsing filled the room.
"In your mouth babe" he said and I opened my mouth where his warm cum came and I gladly took it all in.