7

Next day I brought myself some satin see through nighties. A student had set up an outdoor movie in Robert's backyard. The projector was set up. Many of his classmates had come. The plan was to see it together. It was more like a pajama party.
I decided to wear a see through nighty but a robe above it.

Picture warning.

All of us ate dinner together

All of us ate dinner together. Many girls like me wore satin nighties with a robe especially the ones with boyfriends. For once I was glad I wasn't left out. There  were approx 8 to 9 mattresses spread out . We needed to bring our own blankets and pillows.

Soon they began taking over. There were five couples among which three who lived with us. And others got in with their friends.
"Vimi and I will share one" Robert told the head of the party.
"Sure" he nodded and went away.
"Do you have some  lotion in your room?" I turned to Robert.
"In my bathroom." He said.
I leaned in and whispered in his ear, " my back itches, can you...?"
"Ok" he nodded.
I followed him to his bathroom. He had bright yellow lights on.
He took out a lotion and turned to me, "show. Me"
"Sure" I said untying my rober and he almost tripped ok himself as he saw me.
I leaned and gave his member a squeeze caressing it.
"Now that you say, I don't feel like it" I wore my robe back and walked while he stood stunned.

I waited under his quilt as Robert slipped in after few seconds.
"What if someone sees you like that?" He whispers.
"Let them" I turn to him, "I'm confident in myself"
"You're generous enough today " he whispers against my ear.
" i am beginning the movie so please maintain the silence" head says.
We sat at the last.

It was nun 2. I was focusing until I felt Robert's warm breath against my ear, "take out your robe" he whispers
"No" I say lying back comfortably.
He undid the knot.
"You liked horror films" I whisper to him.
"I do"
Someone shushed and he signaled me to be quiet.
I turn side ways turning my back to him to see movie resting my head in my arm.
Robert's body pressed  against mine and he kissed my neck.  I pushed him away to say someone will see.
He shook his head  as his hand caressed my thighs then began rubbing my panty with his middle finger.
He pushed my leg towards himself make his task easier and reachable.
He pushed down my panty and I stared at him in horror but he pulled it out in anyway.
I turn to see the movie but his warm dick rubbing my clitoris was making it hard to focus.
He pressed against me pushing his hardness in me and caressing between my pussy while my pussy slowly ate his dick.
His tongue rolled on my neck .
I lay straight and he came above me.
"Someone will sure see us" I whispered.
"And you aren't helping." He whispers.
"Just..." I was about to say but he pushed huge dick in me which made me surpress my sound.
He jerked it in enjoying my struggle.
I tried to get out but he kept pentrating making me go weak.
He pulled itout and I immediately got up to which he caught up to me and dragged me in the kitchen.
The dim lights of living room was barely making us visible.
"Robert" I whispers  as he lifts my one leg and puts his member again in pullimg his shorts down.
"Just a moment" he whispered as his dick slurped in and out me failing my legs.
"Oh Vimi"he moaned in my ear, " You're such a tease"as he pressed his whole system to mine as if locking us.
I swayed my hips to match his rhythm when we heard some one come in kitchen.
Robert went down hiding under the kitchen slip. 
"Ohh hii" a girl walked in, " do you have any idea where the water is?"
I pointed to the bottles in opposite reaction. "Ohh thanks"
Before I could say Robert's head was under my nighty licking on my flesh.
The girl turned to me, "what are you doing here?"
"Just..." I said feeling Robert's tongue gogling between my pussy lips hungrily, "taking my medicine"
"Are you alright?"
She asked concerned,.
"I'm fine " I say.
She nods and fills her glass for water while my water was being licked by robert.
Aftee few seconds she was gone and I spread my legs diggging Robert's head in my pussy. Leaning on kitchen slip I picked my one leg up and pushing my pussy in his mouth. His tongue woggled in my pussy making me wetter.
After few minutes of eating me he got and pushed his hard dick in. I crashed my lips to his as he bagan smashing me hard.
"Take this babe!" He said before pushing his dick harder in me.
"Aaahhh!!" I moaned.
I laid on the cold kitchen slab as his penis made it's way deeper in me.

We didn't go to movie but to my room where Robert smashed me harder and ate me deeper in second round.