3

After that deep make out session I became a li'll  awkward around Robert. He tried to small talk but I would always make some excuse.
During day time he knocked and came in, "There's going to be a li'll party today if you wish you can join if you please."
I nod, "ok"
He looks at me for a moment and leaves. I wanted this awkwardness to go away as soon as possible.

Later that evening I went down to refill my bottle and saw many adults and some college students who were probably friends with the people who rented here also had come. My eyes met Robert's and I rushed to the refill my bottle then came back to my room.

I studied to put my mind off things when there was a knock again.
"Come in" and I saw Robert walk in.
"HI" he forced a smile.
"Hi"
"I was expecting you" he said.
"I am not a party person" I brush my hair back, "sorry for the disappointment. "
"Ok"he whispered to himself.
We sat there silently.  Me continously writing and him sitting there.
When a pair of hands hugged me from behind.
"Did I do something to upset?" He whispered and I shook my head" then why are you treating me this way, I am sorry if It's me"
I thought for a while before answering ," sorry,  It got a li'll awkward since ...."
He kissed my cheeks," It's ok "
I got up and face him but he immediately kissed me.
Surprisingly even I kissed him back. His hands wrapped around me tightly . He tilted his face to go deeper and he laid me on  bed .
I pulled back as we panted, "your party ?
"I don't care" he smiles.
My legs were wrapped  Around his waist as he kept pressing his hardness against me.
He again kissed me as he pulled my t shirt out.
Cupping my boobs he began  masaging them.his mouth soon left mine and were wrapped around my nipple. His warm tongue rolled around like a jelly then he pulled on it.
His hands grabbed both my breasts and pulled them together and he dug his face in it.
He began licking and rolling his tongue on both my nipples while his member were diving deep in my panty.
I pulled him up and we began to kiss again. His hands slid down to my panty and began lining my softness.
"Mmm..." I let out a moan in his mouth. His lips began to go faster and tongue went more deeper.
I pulled on his waist feeling his throbbing member against me that was all set to come out and go in.
I pulled  his shirt out and he pushed his jeans down.
His heated hardness under his garment touched me between my legs. My body arched up with pleasure as he pulled down my panty and cold air touched my wetness.
He pushed my legs apart and sat on the floor looking at my dripping kitty. 
I tried to close my legs but his hands caressed the corners of my main area and lightly pushed them open.
His thumbs gently touched  my upper side of lip making me hold my mouth.
He sat on his knees and wrapped his hands around my. Thighs.
His tongue drowned in wetness and a moan escaped my mouth. I began to close my legs but he pushed  open goggling his tongue between my kitty lips. He sucked on of the lips then lined his tongue inside.
A warm and tingling sensation was washing over me as each time he ate me. He got up. This time naked. Rolling his tongue inside my navel  to sucking on my nipple he began licking my underarm.
His hardness , this time bare touched me.it was warm hard heavy and throbbing. It's tip began to rub between my pussy lips, above the entrance.
I moaned in need as I could feel it's warmth dipping in my wetness and massaging my inners with it.
"Does it feel good?" He asked in my ear.
"Oh it does" I moaned.
He grabbed my hips and took over my lips hungrily.
His dick began to occasionally push inside.
"I am not going to be gentle" he whispered then his tongue began fighting mine. His hand went down under my knees and pushed my legs apart making way for his hotness to enter.
He began to push inside.
"Mmmm..."I moaned as the pleasure began to hit my inner lines.
He pushed deeper in,  looking into my eyes.
I reached up and pulled. On his lower lip to which his hands held my head and his body pressed me to. Bed as he jerked his way in and it was all inside me.  I wanted to let out the pain but he swallowed all of it. He stayed their without pulling it out.  Gently kissing me.
I could feel his  hugeness in me. It was heavy and I could feel it throbbing.
I wrapped my hand around his waist as the pain turned into pleasure.
He pulled a bit out then pushed it deep in making a moan escape.
"Ohhh...." I pushed my hair back.
He slowly began pushing it in and out then it went faster.
"Ohh Vimi..." he moaned against my mouth as he hit against me.
He dug his face in my sweaty  chest and began sucking and licking on nipples.
His hips moved wildly as he pentrated harder and harder against me. At one time I could swear whole room was shaking.