Chapter13

We were now on a train heading towards an airport, I think. "What!? You guys took a tour bus? Why didn't you use your Hunters License? You could've gotten here for free." Killua said. "We tried to tell him, but he just wouldn't listen." Leorio said.

"He's too stubborn. Even I couldn't convince him." I said. "No license. Not until I finish what I have to do." Gon said. "So what do ya gotta do?" Killua siad. "Remember...when Hisoka gave me his number badge!!" Gon shouted.

"He said, to give it back to him when I can punch him right in his stupid, ugly face. Until then, I'm not gonna use my Hunter License, or go back to my hometown." Gon said. "So, where is Hisoka?" I asked.

"Uhh..." Gon had no clue. "Are you kidding me? All that determination and you don't even know where he is?" I said. "I know where he is. Gon." Kurapika said. "Really!?" Gon said. "How do you know?" Leorio said.

"Because, Hisoka told me." Kurapika said. "That's what he said during your fight, isn't it?" I said. "He said, "I'll tell you something interesting about the spiders." Kurapika said.

"Did he mean the phantom troupe?" Leorio asked. "I don't remember telling Hisoka about the spiders, so either he overheard a conversation we were having, or heard it from someone else. The troupe's symbol is a spider, so anyone who knows them, calls them "the spiders".

I was eager to hear what he had to say about them." Kurapika explained. "I think I get it now." Leorio said. "So that's what made you forget about pride, and take the win." I said. "I asked him about it after the orientation.

Hisoka said, "Meet me in YorkNew City on September 1st.". "What's happening on that date?" I asked. "That's half a year away. So you have plenty of time until then. So what's gonna happen in YorkNew City?" Gon asked.

Leorio snapped his fingers in realization. "They're holding the world's biggest auction there!" Leorio said. "Oh yeah, from September 1st to September 10th, there's gonna be an auction with rare and valuable objects from across the world.

It's the biggest gathering of wealth on the entire planet, obviously it'll attract all kinds of tricksters." Kurapika said.

"Oh..." Gon said. "My bet is that the troupe is gonna be there." I said. "Well they are a group of bandants. It's a high chance they'll be there. In any case, Hisoka is gonna be in YorkNew City on that date." Kurapika said.

"Kay, got it, September 1st. Thanks a lot Kurapika." Gon said.

—--

We made it safely to the airport, like I thought. "Alright, I'll be leaving now." Kurapika said. "Huh?" Gon said. "We rescued Killua, so my job here is done. I'm gonna need to rack up the money if I'm gonna attend the auction.

So now I'm gonna look for someone to hire me as a hunter." Kurapika said. "Is that right? I guess I'll be heading home then." Leorio said. "Wait, you're leaving too?" Gon asked. "I still want to become a doctor.

And if I get accepted into med school, then this will pay for the tuition. I need to get home, and start studying." Leorio said, holding up his hunter's license. "Good luck Leorio." Gon said.

"Oh! That's right. Hana, you forgot to get your hunter's license at the orientation, so I grabbed it for you." Gon said. "Oh, wow. Thanks a lot Gon. I wouldn't be able to fulfill my dream without this huh?" I said.

"Till next time." Leorio said. "Yes, that will be..."Kurapika trailed off. "September 1st, in YorkNew City!" We all said at the same time. Then Leorio and Kurapika walked in a different direction.

Me, Gon, and Kil stood in a field, and me and Gon waved good-bye to the airship Kurapika and Leorio were on. "Guess it's just us three now. So what do we do now?" Gon asked. " You really gotta ask me that? We need to start training." Kil said.

"Huh? What for? Why not have fun?" Gon asked. "Don't you remember what you just said a minute ago? You don't think you can punch Hisoka in the face without training do you?" Kil asked, getting all up in Gon's face.

I started laughing. "That'll take ten years!!! Nevermind 6 months!!!" Kil screamed. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Gon said. "Here, I break it down to you." Kil said. He bent down and started drawing in the dirt with a stick.

"This is Hisoka, and this Hanzo."Kil said, drawing awful pictures of them about 2 inches apart from each other. "Okay." Gon said. "If this is the strength gap between Hanzo and Hisoka, then this is the strength gap between you and Hisoka..." Kil drew a line super far away from us.

"This wide! And I'm being nice!" Kil yelled from the other side of the field. He walked back over to us. "C'mon Kil. Aren't you exaggerating a bit?" I said, trying to defend Gon. "The truth hurts Hana." Kil said.

"Now you're just being mean. Okay, what's your strength gap?" Gon said, clearly offended. "Me? I'm probably around here." Kil said. He drew himself about 6 inches away from Hanzo. "Ooo! What about me Kil?" I asked.

"You're probably around here." Kil drew me right next to him, still behind him, but next to him. I felt myself blush lightly. Kil thinks I'm as strong as him. "Huh...so Hanzo's stronger than you and Hana? Hmm..." Gon trailed off.

"What is it?" Kil asked. "You really are amazing Killua." Gon said. Kil jumped and blushed with embarrassment. "Right!? He's so cool." I agreed, so I could mess with him. "Hey! Don't just say stuff like that. It's embarrassing." Kil said.

"I'm just saying. I don't know how to tell how strong someone is, like you Killua." Gon said. "It's not all that impressive, and doesn't matter idiot. I'm only guessing. Besides, you get the idea right?" Kil said.

Kil started walking off in a direction. "And with experience, your estimates will become more accurate. But if your opponent is strong, they usually are pretty good at hiding it. So that method is pretty useless at the higher levels." Kil explained.

"I see." Gon said. "Anyway, Hisoka is really strong." Kil said. "Yeah." "And we only have 6 months, so we're gonna need to get creative." Kil said, stopping in his tracks. "Hey, you guys got any money?" Kil asked.

"I'm actually a little low right now." Gon said. "Yeah, me too. I only have like 150 jenny." I said. "I'm pretty broke too. But there's a place where we can train, and earn money at the same time." Kil said.

"Train and earn money?" Gon said. "What place is that?" I asked. "Heaven's Arena." Kil answered. "Heaven's Arena?" Me and Gon said at the same time. "Yeah! I'll explain on the way. But we really need to get going now." Kil said.

"Yeah!" I said. "Right" Gon said after me.