WE DONT QUIT

(The evacuation to Luminous city was permanent for the time being due to Guzzlord being too powerful to stop so they left the city seeking refuge somewhere else for the time being and they kept walking and the sun had gone down and they were possibly thinking of stopping somewhere and setting up camp until The ground began to rumble and everyone was panicking then infront of them a giant needle like thing pointed out of thin air then it was moving around and it opened another ultra worm hole in the trees)

Ash—Sh*t another ultra worm hole?!?

(Everyone backed up in the fear thinking it would be another hostile ultra beast or even worse another Guzzlord)

(Then all of a sudden a purple looking dragon type pokemon came through wearing a medallion everyone was terrified but NOT Kukui or the Alolan students or Ash)

(They all seemed happy and ran to him)

The group—NAGANADEL!!!!

(Pikachu jumped on Naganadel giving him a big hug while others gathered around)

(Ash ran forward and Serena was terrified bc she was still on his back so she grabbed on tight to Ash and didn't let go she thought Ash was becoming Crazy until Ash went up and hugged it as-well)

(Korrina Shauna Bonnie and Clemont inched closer and closer very hesitant)

Korrina—So who's your little friend??

Ash—Oh I'm sorry........this is Naganadel he is an ultra beast but he's peaceful me and the Alolan students raised him since he was just a little poipole.

(But the interesting thing was the ultra worm hole didn't close immediately it remained open and then they heard a big screech and a low growl)

(Everyone was ready to run for there lives but Ash and his alolan friends stayed put)

Serena—Ash when you hear a growl from another dimension you run and we are not running please move!!

Ash—Serena it's fine I would recognize that sound anywhere.

(Then out came a bat looking Pokemon along with one that looked like a lion)

Ash—Solgaleon and Lunala!!!!

Shauna—Ash knows everyone doesn't he

Serena—Seems like it

Mallow—I never expected them to show up in Kalos

Kiawe—Me neither

Ash—doesn't matter all that matters is that there here

***everyone moved to the hills near the open meadows to set up camp and Naganadel Solgaleo and Lunala stayed with the people as protection***

**12:30 am**

(Ash wakes up and sees everyone sleeping but he couldn't sleep at all and Serena had fallen asleep on his lap too so he quietly lifted her up and put her to the side and gave her his hoodie as a blanket even though it wasn't even cold but he walked to a nearby hill that overlooks the stars and a far away Luminous city)