ARRIVING BEFORE ITS TO LATE

The press was going crazy zooming in on Ash and Alans face anyone who is anyone showed up immediately........the whole city was almost abandoned due to everyone squeezing into the Stadium but in between all the Chaos Ash managed to see his friends in the crowd from the field //Shauna //Trevor //Tierno //Professor Sycarmore //Korrina //Diantha//Sawyer //they were all in the crowd but Clemont and Bonnie had come to the sidelines to watch up close he was happy that they were cheering for him and Ash felt the rush of adrenaline inside of him he felt like he was back in the Kalos League finals when he traveled in Kalos and the stadium was full of cheers Ash felt good but couldn't help that someone was missing and that person was Serena.

Ash—(sigh)(Ash thought to himself) Serena she would always cheer me on in Pokémon battles I wish she was here to cheer me on knowing my girlfriend loved me for me and what I do (Ash began to have flash backs to there kisses they shared). (Ash's shook himself out of it)
(Ash talked to himself)
Cmon Ash you can't think about it now you have to concentrate on the battle Alan is no easy opponent

( Ash couldn't seem to let go of his feelings for Serena he got Serena's blue ribbon out of his pocket and called Bonnie over to hold it in her purse with Dedenne he felt he would get distracted if he had it on him during his battle)

(Ash gave it to Bonnie and she put it in her purse and rushed back to the sidelines with Clemont)

Referee—(This will be a 7 on 7 battle and the battle will end when all Pokémon on one side are unable to continue AGREED!!

Alain and Ash—Agreed!!

Referee—ALRIGHT CALL OUT YOUR POKEMON!!

Alain- Tyranitar !!!! GO!!!

Ash—Tyranitar huh we starting out strong well let's do this
LUCARIO I CHOOSE YOU!!!

ANNOUNCER—IT IS NOW A BATTLE BETWEEN TYRANITAR AND LUCARIO I CAN SENSE THE EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR!!!!!!!

***CROWD CHEERING***

Referee—ALRIGHT BATTLE BEGIN!!!

Ash—We will go first LUCARIO CLOSE COMBAT!!!

Alan—TYRANITAR USE CRUNCH DONT LET HIM GET TO CLOSE!!!!

(The stadium was filled with energy and cheers but no one knew that someone else was watching the battle from the support beams in the ceiling they watched the battle but more specifically they watched Ash very closely)

Ash—LUCARIO USE EXTREME SPEED AND THEN AURA SPHERE!!!

Alans mind
—I know what your trying to do Ketchum

Alan—TYRANITAR USE SANDSTORM TO CONCEAL YOURSELF

(A big sandstorm coated the battle field causing Lucario to be unable to see temporarily)

Alan—Tyranitar listen up look straight and aim 23 degrees up Now use Accelerock!!

(Lucario looked around in the sandstorm unable to find Tyranitar then out of no where came sharp rocks It connected and sent Lucario flying and landing next to Ash)

Ash—Lucario are you alright?

(Lucario nodded)

Ash—Good now use extreme speed and then power up punch!!!

Alan—Dodge and use Accelerock

Ash's mind
—Your not the only one with tricks Alan

(The sharp rocks from Accelerock were flying towards Lucario)

Ash—Wait for it

(Sharp rocks got super close)

Ash's mind
—Just what I was waiting for