Chapter 3: The Sleepover

A/n: Just a warning some characters are a bit ooc

That evening, Y/n left her tutoring session with Eternity, a smile on her face as she made her way to her dorm where she'd left the snacks for the sleepover, she slowly opened the door, noticing Barker was sitting on her bed, looking at herself in a mirror.

Y/n made sure to be quiet in closing the door and walking towards her own bed, Kirby (who Eternity had returned earlier that day) was sitting quietly on her shoulder.

"Look what we have here, the fish," Barker said, continuing to look in the mirror.

'Bitch.'

"Hello Barker!" Y/n smiled, trying her best to be pleasant as she continued to move towards her bed.

Barker scoffed at this, rolling her eyes.

"Why do you have to be so... chipper all the time? It's aggravating." Barker hissed.

Y/n looked down at her feet, a lump growing in her throat- feeling as though someone had sewn her gills shut.

'There are so many things I want to call you but can't.' Kirby hissed.

"I don't know Barker, why do you have to be so aggressive all the time? It's saddening." Y/n said calmly, grabbing the snacks she'd left in her drawer.

'Woah! Not the best insult but given it's you, good job Y/n!'

"Excuse me?" Barker asked incredulously.

"You heard me," Y/n stated, walking out of the room and across the hall, knocking twice on the door before slowly opening it.

"Y/n!" The friend group exclaimed as Y/n entered the group's dorm, dropping the snacks she'd gathered on the floor before pulling them into a hug.

'Ugh you saw each other a few hours ago' Kirby complained.

The group spent the rest of the evening together, eating the snacks Y/n had brought, and chatting mindlessly.

"So, Y/n, what are you doing tomorrow?" Clawdeen asked.

"Oh, I'm uh- hanging out with Deuce." The siren responded smiling.

"With Deuce?" Draculaura asked.

"Yep."

"And uh- What will you two be doing on this 'Hang out'?" Clawdeen asked, leaning forward.

"I don't know, hanging out together I guess." Y/n shrugged.

"Well obviously, but what exactly will you two be doing?" Draculaura asked.

"I don't- I don't know. We weren't really discussing what we'd do."

The group shared a glance causing Y/n to furrow her brows.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing," Clawdeen said, a smirk growing on her face.

"I'm really confused right now."

Frankie leaned over to whisper to Y/n.

"It's because you and him li-"

Draculaura pulled Frankie back, covering their mouth with their hand.

"Frankie shut up." Draculaura hissed.

'No Frankie don't shut up keep talking.' Kirby squeaked 'It's because you and Deuce love each other.'

Y/n coughed.

"We do not Kirby!" Y/n exclaimed.

'You do too.'

"Wait did Kirby tell you that you and Deuce are in love? because you are." Frankie said.