Chapter 9: The rope

A/n: Uh- so this chapter got kinda... unnecessarily dark... uh- nothing is expressly said or happens but like- It's very clearly hinted at so uh- I'll just leave you with these numbers if you need help :)

Lifeline Australia: 13 11 14

Kids Helpline (ages 5-25): 1800 55 1800

Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636

Suicide hotline Canada and US: 988 (Unsure of this one)

If you are having thoughts of Suicide please seek help

My dms are always open for those who need to vent- Feel free to skip this chapter if it could trigger you, just comment and I'll give you a quick summary.

Idk what the fuck I was thinking with this one.

A few days passed since Deuce and Y/n had made their endeavour to the headmistress's office. Since then, she'd talked things over with Frankie and then had another sleepover with the entire group, handled things with the new students- attempted to explain to Kitty that she couldn't be picking fights with the Gargoyles, she wasn't exactly the most receptive- and- well:

A h/c teenager stormed through the halls of the school, hands covering her ears.

"Kid, Kid we have a deal!" A voice rang out as a blonde male chased after her.

"I don't care!" She snapped, rushing outside of the school building.

Students stop in their tracks to view the commotion, watching as the male stopped with a sigh of annoyance.

"Damn it." He groaned, looking down at the small creature in his hands "Is she always like this?"

'What? Insane, yes? Doing... that? Never.' The creature spoke, moving its claws into its shell 'I mean she's always had the voices and stuff but... they seem to be getting... worse.'

"Well, obviously I knew that Kerbert." The god said, "It's why we made the deal in the first place."

'It's Kirby.'

"Gesundheit."

'Dick.'

"Language Klaus." The god scolded.

'It's Kirby!'

"Oh, sorry Kristy."

'You're doing this on purpose aren't you?'

"Whatever Carrie." The God spoke.

'That doesn't even start with K!'

"Sorry Kirsten. Now- What was I doing again?"

'I hate you so much.'

"It was something to do with Y/n..."

'You were trying to stop her from breaking the deal.'

"Right. Thank you, Krystal."

'I am going to kill you if you don't get my name right in the next five seconds.'

"I should really get on that shouldn't I Krill?"

'Yes. Yes, you should asshole.'

"Alright, C'mon Kenny." The god spoke, moving towards the entrance of the school.

'You are the reason bleach bottles say 'do not consume'.' Kirby hissed.

The god rolled his eyes before allowing himself to disappear.

𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙

Meanwhile, the H/c girl sat with her back against a tree, hands covering her ears, a rope lain beside her.