I actually don't know what the HELL this is.... Vampire-y...

VICTIM'S POV:

The sharp, stark white fangs sunk into my neck. I bit my lip so hard I drew blood, trying to hold in the moans of sheer torture as they fought to erupt from me. The fangs were then replaced by a hot mouth, greedily sucking up my blood. 

Agony. That was what I felt. 

The feeling of my life being sucked from my veins was too much. My life was being forcibly taken away from me. I could sense myself dying. My body was on fire. I writhed. 

I don't know what people were thinking when they imagined this feeling good but I assume they were high. This was torture. It seemed to go on for an age, but finally I felt the fangs retract fully and a tongue licking away the last traces of blood from my neck. 

VAMPIRE'S POV:

I leaned down to the tan neck of my victim. I could hear their blood pumping and it made my mouth water. Just thinking about their blood in me, flowing down my throat, made my incisors slip further into my mouth so they were piercing my lower lip slightly. 

I hovered momentarily before breaking the skin. The hot blood washed into my mouth and I moaned inaudibly. It felt so.... good. Pure pleasure. 

I could feel my body rejuvenating and my eyes flashing back to blue. I tried to pry my mouth away but I couldn't. The sweet blood continued to rush into my mouth, proving too much for me. If I didn't stop I would surely kill. 

Kill. 

No. I refuse to become a killer, like my family. No, I would stop. 

I forced my incisors back to their usual shape - slightly longer than usual teeth - and swallowed the taste away, leaving a slightly bitter aftertaste. 

I couldn't help myself. I swiftly licked up the remaining blood that was slowly weeping through the small, needle-like holes. 

I breathed heavily. "Ar-are you okay?" 

Nothing,

"James, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Talia" 

___________________________________________________________________________

Haha, I bet everyone was expecting the vampire to be a boy! HAH! You sexist jerks! :P I win!

And as the name implies, I had no clue what was going through that murky sea of thoughts and dreams I call a mind when I wrote this. I got the idea lying in bed one night. Like all the other stories here, it's not edited or anything and I might not continue. If anybody wants it, ask. BYEEEE!!