21

[Chapter 21]

I'm finally back in my apartment. I'm just glad that i have an opportunity to go out tonight, alone so i can unwind. Sqalo is at bhuti Luyolo's house so i'm going to be free and alone for the whole weekend. Like i mentioned before, i have made peace with how Sqalo has took my place in everybody's lives shame, it also doesn't help that he is the youngest so he's everyone's favourite. I share him with everyone, like there's even a schedule of his visitations. Every week, he is somewhere but mostly at Amahle's place.

I long came back from work, i'm in my living room watching some documentaries while in only my underwear. That's also another freedom I get to have when i'm alone, I can walk around this whole apartment in just my underwear. I made myself a light meal that won't upset me. My phone rings and it's Lloyiso.

Me: "Hey !"

Lloyiso: "I hope you ready because my woman and I are already here."

Me: "What?!"

Lloyiso: "You actually thought we'd let you go clubbing alone?! Hell no!" i laugh and go grab a gown so i can open for them.

Fathima: "Bestie!" we hug each other tightly then peck each other's lips.

me: "I missed you so much!"

Fathima: "Me too girl!!"

Lloyiso: "Okay! enough with the kisses! wena, go get dressed."

Me: "Mxm!" we all walk inside my apartment, I leave them settling and rush to my room. i take a quick shower. After my shower, I lotion and let the lotion absorb in my body while i look for an outfit. I wear a black, mini wrap around dress. I do my make up letting my hair down after curling it. I put on my necklace before putting on my beige half leather jacket.

Fathima: "Ouuhhhh!!! You look fire baby!!!" I smile and twirl for her.

Me : "Which shoes do you think I ..."

Fathima: "Definitely the black straps!" she cuts me off. I thank her and wear my shoes while she packs my stuff in my clutch.

Me: "Today I am no one's mom please!" we both laugh. We walk to the lounge and find Lloyiso eating.

*********
We were now in the club and I was seriously having the time of my life. I was currently in the dance floor with my glass of cocktail as i danced away to Rihanna's work song. I could hear Fathima cheering me up but i was so in the zone. I finally went back to sit.

Lloyiso: "My friends want to join us."

Me: "Mina, I don't care. I just need me a play thing tonight." I wink at Fathima then we both crack up while my brother just frowns confused.

Me: "Excuse me please, I need the ladies." I take my clutch then walk outside. The lines are very long so i just decide to go outside for some fresh air and maybe i might find another toilet.

"Already going home?" I turn and i'm met by this gorgeous man.

Me: "Uhm no actually. I thought i could find another bathroom miraculously." I roll my eyes, he laughs lightly.

Man: "Follow me." He takes my hand and leads me to the staircase and we walk up those stairs until we reach a door. He opens it by scanning his hand on some device on the side of the door.

Me: "Wow! Is this your office?" he chuckles and shakes his head.

Man: "It's my brother's. The bathroom is that side." I thank him and go do my business. When done, I find him still in the same position i left him in.

Me: "I'm done, thank you."

Man: "Let's go." okay, I honestly thought he was going to be my play thang tonight but clearly not.

Man: "Don't look at me like that, I have such a huge respect for women. I'm not having sex with you here." I roll my eyes and follow him out. I will hust find another person

Man: "And i'm taking you home now." I stare at him shocked.

Me: "No, it's fine. I didn't come alone."

Man: "If the people you came with need transport, call them now so i can take you all home. If they don't then tell them you going home." okay maybe just maybe he will give me what i want.

Me: "I'm not your thing that you can dictate, you know?"

Man: "I know." He opens the passenger's door of a BMW x5. I get in and he closes my door then walks around the car to get in the driver's seat. I text both Fathima and Lloyiso that i've left. I know Lloyiso will probably throw a fit but it's whatever.

me: "what if you abduct me?"

Man: "here take a picture and send it to your friends." he says handing me his license. I do just that and then send Fathima this man's license pictures of and pictures of him that i took now.

***
Man: "Do you want a drink?" I nod. He disappeared to the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water. I look at him in disbelief.

Me: "thanks." i sigh and take a sit. I think even the alcohol in my system has dissolved shame because I feel so sober.

Man: "What's your name?" I roll my eyes.

Me: "Kuhle Mdlalose."

Man: "Nice. I'm Lizwi Majola." I nod taking a sip of my water. He sits on the coffe table in front of me.

Me: "Why am I here?" he smirks.

Lizwi : "You said you wanted sex right?"